1. FISCHER's rating of the film May Days

Sur une période essentielle de l'histoire politique de la France... www.cinefiches.com

2. DrFirestone's rating of the film May Days

Excellent document, we can experience the atmosphere of that fascinating period of time. First-hand, we can see the demise of the movement, how fragmented and divided it was, how there was no trust or understanding between the students and the working class. Worth watching, no matter if you basically love the 60s or you're interested in May '68 specifically.

3. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film May Days

Even after 50 years, the May days the film have presented are still inspiring!

4. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film May Days

On devrait honorer KLEIN pour avoir saisi ce beau bordel & cette belle utopie & qu'on constate, 50 ans après, à quels sommets d'aliénation, de manipulation, de muselage & de contrôle des masses notre société est arrivée. Révoltant! == KLEIN restores this beautiful utopia so that we see, after 50 years, to what heights of alienation, manipulation, muzzling & control of the masses we have arrived. Blatant & revolting!

5. tintinmugshot's rating of the film May Days

6. Jesus Miguel's rating of the film May Days

This is not the 240' version. It's the 97' DVD version.

7. tristanetyseut's rating of the film May Days

lindo documental, inmerso en el mayo francés.

8. Francesca Gavin's rating of the film May Days

A bit incoherent but a fascinating and very important document

9. Jason's rating of the film May Days

So my, umm, extensive research on cinema and May '68 during grad school somehow failed to avail me of knowledge re: the existence of a feature-length doc by William Klein from right down in the fuggin' streets. Yikes. Heh. Well, thanks MUBI. W/ reference to scholarly preoccupations of yore, this busy and very excoriating capsule levels most everything else. Not gentle about sacred cows. La beauté est dans la rue!

10. Stefan Drees's rating of the film May Days

An important documentation the captures at least something of the restless atmosphere during the May 1968.

11. Ludovic72's rating of the film May Days

Mai 68 comme si l'on y était : les pavés arrachés, les arbres abattus, les voitures en feu, les cars de CRS, les discussions entre passants, les discours à la Sorbonne, les réunions... William Klein transmet avec art l'ambiance de révolte et les idées politiques, l'organisation dans la précipitation, l'instabilité permanente du mouvement et ses errements. Dommage que nous n'ayons droit qu'à la version courte du film.

12. José Neves's rating of the film May Days

Seen a few years ago at Maison Européenne de la Photographie, in Paris, and just now flashed into memory for a recognition here. (my usual problem with movies identification when english titles are quite different from the originals)