1. luclua's rating of the film May

2. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film May

Very good ideas then the film runs out of steam and has trouble finding an end. Excellent casting, The main actors are great === De très bonnes idées puis le film s'essouffle et a du mal a trouver une fin. Excellent casting, Les acteurs principaux sont formidables.

3. Domiziana's rating of the film May

4. Barrett.'s rating of the film May

This could've been much better if it wasn't for some of Lucky Mckee's choices stylistically, its no surprise he hasn't made anything of any relevance since this debut, he obviously got lucky with 'May'. It does make me want to watch more films with Angela Bettis in though and even Anna Faris is trying her best, as a whole I like it.

5. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film May

6. Azul B.'s rating of the film May

i don't think this movie should be considered as horror, or any similar film, it wasnt "scary" at all, in fact it made me feel quite sad

7. Luca Soldati's rating of the film May

Sviluppo psicologico di May fantastico, inconsapevolmente influenzato dalla società e visivamente interessante. La sua caduta nel baratro crea una malata empatia. Finale magnifico. La regia costruisce un racconto dai toni intimi che sfocia nell'horror di qualità. Il montaggio e il resto del comparto tecnico costruiscono scene curatissime e mai banali. Protagonista semplicemente fantastica e caratterizzata benissimo

8. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film May

Weird but good . Put me off my dinner a bit especially the eye stuff .

9. Rocco's rating of the film May

In the subgenre of lonely, weird girls committing medical atrocities (see also, American Mary & Excision) May reigns supreme. Yes it's pretty ludicrous but Angela Bettis makes the material sing.

10. Σeverin's rating of the film May

Mental illness and social isolation drives people to the extremes. A doll represents a soulless friend , one that cannot betray you , one that is here for you without caring about the circumstances. That's what May needs. Loyalty.

11. Enkiled's rating of the film May

12. richardlawrn's rating of the film May

sick shit! this was so well-written and put together. that scene with those blind kids is my favorite.

13. yasdnil's rating of the film May

"Sweet costume. You got any cold ones in there?" "Yes, I do."

14. Leroy Martin's rating of the film May

manic pixie dream girl gone wrong

15. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film May

6 - Not bad at all for an indie horror flick made for just half a million dollars; Angela Bettis is great in this (though the rest of the cast is pretty uneven) and the doll is delightfully creepy (most of the scenes that involve it are highlights). The stiff humour and predictability hold it back from what could have been a very good horror film.

16. letters never sent's rating of the film May

What if I turn out like May due to lack of human intimacy and connection? Need to brush up on my sewing skills, and perhaps anatomy classes. Seriously though, this could have been funnier...wait, what? It's not a comedy? Dang. It's either you like it or you don't. It's silly but I did like it, in a cult or b-movie sort of way.

17. Rohan Berry's rating of the film May

A weirdly heartfelt character study of outsiderness and the deep emotional scars such social exclusions often leave. Angela Bettis gives a chillingly detached performance as the title character, fascinated by blood and her own eye deformity/ The eye has become connected with her own distorted view of the world and how it views her. The final descent into Oedipal enucleation is as emotive as it is grotesque.

18. girlsonvhs's rating of the film May

Angela Bettis is underrated and it's a darn shame.

19. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film May

How is Rian Johnson connected with this film?

20. Junda Mane's rating of the film May

21. DK's rating of the film May

Exceptionally disappointing given its cult status. Pretty much one big fan boy wet dream: Look, she has a lazy eye! She makes her own clothes! She's discovering her (bi!) sexuality! She's into gore! Just lame all around and handled without an ounce of inventiveness. Performances are fine from Bettis and Sisto, but the film's so tiresomely retrograde and Nineties, so without real terror, it's irksome.

22. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film May

I didnt expect the ending would be that brutally horrible. Angela Bettis better in this one than that super bad Carrie remake. Poor lonely girl.

23. spacemonkeymax's rating of the film May

24. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film May

"are we best friends now that you've seen what's indside my freezer?" cool & very cranky movie, but it starts to be very entertaining when she realize there's really something wrong with her. and blood looks awesome mixed with milk!