1. msmichel's rating of the film Mayhem

Lighthearted take on the 'outbreak' genre featuring a fun turn from Steven Yeun and a great performance (for the genre) by Samara Weaving. Some good old school gore effects that probably could have been amped up quite a bit as could some of the background action. Fun but disposable pop garbage featuring a good score that brings to mind John Carpenter.

2. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Mayhem

The Belko Experiment was so much better.

3. samuele90's rating of the film Mayhem

Quanto cazzo sto innamorato della Weaving.

4. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film Mayhem

5. mikong's rating of the film Mayhem

6. João R's rating of the film Mayhem

Lightweight humor and a bloody mess. It's well-disposed and enjoyable but it's quite faded.

7. abyantama's rating of the film Mayhem

8. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Mayhem

A pretty fun and entertaining flick with enough jokes and gore to keep things moving. More successful than The Belko Experiment overall thanks to the two leads who were good in this one and had some decent chemistry. And the synth score from Steve Moore sure sweetened the deal for me. Forgettable but above average.

9. oldeuboi's rating of the film Mayhem

Much better than that Belko something. But, psst, I wish it's gorier. And had better story arc.

10. Alex's rating of the film Mayhem

11. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Mayhem

About as complex, subtle and creative as a punch in the face. There really wasn't any part of the narrative that wasn't a cliché and/or ridiculous. Some bad films manage to entertain you but this didn't even do that for me - the narrative was so poorly constructed and the dialogues were so bad. Add that to the bland cinematography and bad performances and the result is probably one of the worst films I've ever seen