1. Kevin You's rating of the film McFarland, USA

I would normally not watch a film about one white man "bettering" a multiracial culture, but the director of Whale Rider wavered me, and I'm glad it happened.

2. lonesome-boat's rating of the film McFarland, USA

CRIES THAT SCENE ON THE BRIDGE BUT DAYUM IT WAS GOOD ;-;

3. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film McFarland, USA

4. Star Lord's rating of the film McFarland, USA

Niente di che, mi aspettavo di meglio anche se è pur sempre una storia vera.

5. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film McFarland, USA

6. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film McFarland, USA

¿Que pasaría si todos fuéramos iguales? Creo que la diversidad, las tradiciones y las formas justas e injustas que nos tocan hacen a cada ser humano y accionan un futuro en donde todo pasan por sus actos y no por un destino formulado por un cuento.

7. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film McFarland, USA

Way better than I expected thanks to Costner's natural gruff charm and the fact that the script eschews most of the cheap sentiments and schmaltziness. Production values are solid and the supporting cast is good. It´s a shame however that Maria Bello is wasted as Costner's wife with little to do besides playing the doting wife. All in all a good movie about an interesting true life story.

8. vordven's rating of the film McFarland, USA

9. amoradov's rating of the film McFarland, USA

Pos a mi sí me gustó, y qué.

10. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film McFarland, USA

A total, come-out-of-nowhere surprise; a lot better than last year's messy "Million Dollar Arm" and far less condescending than "Black or White." A film that not only understands its genre but understands the culture of the individuals and environment its profiling. Between this, "Draft Day," and "3 Days to Kill," I'm convinced Costner can make almost any genre work. He's just been mistreated with lesser trailers.