1. Erklgh's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

Excelente representacion no sobredramatizada de lo creepy que son nuestras vidas. Naturalmente vinculable.

2. bunkbedd's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

3. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

4. ebabehh's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

At first I thought the setting and characters dull, the acting lifeless, and the dialogue artificial. Was it supposed to be funny, cute, or just off? But then the "poop back and forth" bit came on and I had a flashback of my ex showing me that scene years ago. Thereafter, the threads (of desperate, unacted desires) began to accumulate and intersect in wondrous ways, à la Slacker or a visually inferior Gummo.

5. hemachandra's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

A tender and haunting discourse about human nature that oozes from complex characters. I don't think the film is disturbing like its rating suggests. What it is, is a balancing act about how odd and wonderful it is to be alive and how we express ourselves. No wonder Miranda July is a performance artist.

6. truffraud's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

dude... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQoJo81lujk

7. galuh indri's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

"You think you deserve that pain, but you don't."

8. bmelis's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

9. afuchs's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

A light note of narcissism in a cocktail of humanism and sentimentality.

10. Bambarambambam's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

Ada film yang jelas sekali punya flaw tapi termaafkan karena sehabis menonton, filmnya memberi kita perasaan senang/bahagia/whatsoever. Ini adalah salah satunya. Funny-weird-awkward-poetic, beautiful and no, so far from pretentious.

11. Mr. Marston's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

12. alchimia's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

13. lndah's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

the shoes scene was cute.

14. kris's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

I really liked this quirky, slightly awkward film. increasing this to 5 stars due to its originality. I feel Miranda July is a talented Director/Actor and that really shines through in ME AND YOU AND EVERYONE WE KNOW.

15. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

Our Daily Free Stream: Miranda July - Me And You And Everyone We Know. Miranda Julys Me And You And Everyone We Know schafft eine seltene fragile Magie. Es geht darum, sich in denjenigen zu verlieben, der genau deine Sprache der Liebe spricht und versteht. Leider gibt es so jemanden kaum, suggeriert der Film... Oder doch? Möglicherweise Ich und du und alle, die wir kennen?(...) mehr auf cinegeek.de

16. Terra's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

I fucking love Miranda July

17. Kyra W's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

4.5. I can't read Miranda July's books in one sitting, I can barely read one in the course of a week. I love her, but only in bite-sized pieces or else her beautiful style gets repetitive. About two hours of constant July is my limit, so really this film was an absolute dream. I wish I could say it's perfect, because it's so very close, but I felt the pedophila theme was unnecessarily strong, but that's just me.

18. hgabriel84's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

19. clara m's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

20. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

i found this kinda hard to watch and really intimate and real but overall i adored it

21. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

22. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

what does this say about out digital age?

23. Sofia's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

I liked this movie. It made me feel less weirdo!

24. dani l's rating of the film Me and You and Everyone We Know

The characters in this movie seemed to be random & weird just for the sake of being random & weird..(when the dad lights his arm on fire??) and then there's a scene that was very exploitative in which minors perform sexual acts, it made me uncomfortable. It wants to be a cute quirky film so bad but it's just wrong.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7