1. paris.gemini.pg's rating of the film Me Before You

2. N. C.'s rating of the film Me Before You

3. sashmere's rating of the film Me Before You

Sure, let's romanticize people with disabilities and kill them off because nobody can possibly live a full life better than us able-bodied.

4. Bertirima's rating of the film Me Before You

Kalo ga karna baca novel nya gua kasih ⭐️⭐️

5. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Me Before You

Ho riso e pianto in egual misura.

6. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Me Before You

For a romantic movie this title is very acceptable. The story has some good elements and it doesn't make many mistakes on being shallow. I was into this for Vanessa Kirby but she appered on screen only for 3 or 4 times. Emilia Clarke seemed a little bit unfit for this part but gradually i started to like her for her energy. Imagine Dragons and X Ambassadors on the soundtrack. 6.25/10

7. Chichago_'s rating of the film Me Before You

A classic template for romance films.

8. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Me Before You

9. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Me Before You

The leads are charismatic and have good chemistry (Clarke is overacting like crazy for most of the movie but it doesn't really ruin anything), it's a nice little romance. However, once you start to think about it the characters are so one-dimensional, you don't really know much about any of them and they have like a combined total of four emotions. But I would be lying if I said I didn't shed a few tears...

10. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film Me Before You

11. lidiishere's rating of the film Me Before You

Live boldly. Push yourself. Don't settle. God, it's so beautiful and heart-breaking at the same time.

12. Mashi95's rating of the film Me Before You

The star is for Claflin. I think Emilia should better train dragons than act

13. janice.hughes's rating of the film Me Before You

The talented Emilia Clarke brings a lightness of touch to this slight but beautiful film of poor girl meets a rich but broken gentleman. It is a mix of fun and emotion that underestimates the human spirit for life.

14. ssia22's rating of the film Me Before You

Bad dialogue and boring cinematography, but damn, did I cry my eyes out! Great chemistry between Clarke and Claflin. Would love to see them together on screen again in much more pretentious roles.

15. lou.'s rating of the film Me Before You

Saw it on a short-distance flight... between a nap and another nap and another nap. Did I loose the point when I felt asleep? Boredom is the side effect of every kind of cheap rhetoric. No way it can move any genuine empathy. Gosh, go back to your dragons!

16. JoanaSantos's rating of the film Me Before You

Entertaining and made me laugh but I wouldn't watch it again

17. Laura Ivaškėvičiūte's rating of the film Me Before You

18. Arisu's rating of the film Me Before You

19. Lucia0550's rating of the film Me Before You

20. biting the hand that feeds me's rating of the film Me Before You

21. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film Me Before You

22. Maria Diacu's rating of the film Me Before You

probably one of the worst movies I've ever seen

23. Alex Verguchten's rating of the film Me Before You

Because a 0 stars-rating doesn't seem to work on mubi.

24. Pedra Lourença's rating of the film Me Before You