1. C's rating of the film Me Without You

all of the fighting over/ time spent on the guys and the treatment of AF's character was tiresome, (spoiler) MW ending up with the the shitty brother at the end is le bonheur levels dark and funny, but not intended to be?

2. Draughtsman Without Contract's rating of the film Me Without You

Starts promisingly but becomes more and more irritating to the extent that whether the two main characters are with each other or without each other is a matter of complete indifference as long as they shut the f*** up.

3. UterusFactory's rating of the film Me Without You

Painfully tedious. If I ever sit through another film that depicts closeness between two women as toxic and codependent again, it will have been too soon.

4. Michelle Ramrachia's rating of the film Me Without You

Brilliant story, nicely paced towards the end. I never knew Anna Friel could act and be believable in being a complete bitch. Story of a co-dependent friendship that lasted longer than it needed to. Beautifully shot but some editing weirdness. Costume excellent, felt like I was really living through the seventies and eighties with these guys and how many cigarettes were smoked during filming?

5. MoeIndustries's rating of the film Me Without You

Appalling. Too long by an hour and a half. Painfully obvious, every few scenes received a reaction of "yes, of course that was going to happen". I'm giving it one star as I don't know how to give it 0.

6. Minna's rating of the film Me Without You

7. Temi Cheke's rating of the film Me Without You

I love that this is about friendship and the complexities that surround it when your lives are so intertwined. This film explores it well and while there are love interests, I felt it really wasn't about the romance at all. More on how they reflected on Marina and Holly. Watch it.

8. Penelope q's rating of the film Me Without You

Well interpretation of one of the female prespective.

9. Magic Lantern Alison's rating of the film Me Without You

Meh. It's alright. Good soundtrack.

10. Agne's rating of the film Me Without You

I thought this one was excellent. The story moves along fast enough and retains this throughout - not just at the beginning. Also I believe this is quite truthful about how friendships can be - I'm sure a lot of people will recognize themselves in this to some degree. Some characters are recognisable types. I'm looking for a subtitled version to gift to my mum now. Might watch it with her - for the second time.

11. raggiodisole's rating of the film Me Without You

bittersweet, but just imagine a life that hemmed in by your past.

12. dmol's rating of the film Me Without You

Interesting dive into the world of female friendship, with a well-researched soundtrack and aesthetics. All in all, pretty enjoyable - but that ending, how predictable can you get!

13. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Me Without You

Pretty boring. Some nice frames but inconsistent so the style seems random. The actors are great but we get swept along with the epic span of the film and there is no time to breath and connect with the characters' experiences. Seems like the smallest world ever.

14. Amyx's rating of the film Me Without You

beautifully shoot but the story is a little slow and simple. Its rare to see a british film now - shot on film like this with such good cinematography.

15. mashood's rating of the film Me Without You

Is an interesting movie, reminds me of "One Day". I like them falling for the same man.

16. Jermaine Osei-tutu's rating of the film Me Without You

17. simon champion's rating of the film Me Without You

Always nice to see a film based partly in Brighton, especially with references to my favourite cinema The Duke of Yorks!

18. AliceR's rating of the film Me Without You

rien d'exceptionnel mais agréable à voir

19. Alaa's rating of the film Me Without You

A stunning multi-layered portrayal of friendship in film

20. Erika Jane's rating of the film Me Without You

This captures an element of female friendship that's rarely seen in film and for that I was close to loving it. However, while I could forgive a few clichés, the naff ending was disappointing. It felt compromised in its well observed portrayal of a interesting friendship to include a cheesy chic flick/love story element, perhaps to be more marketable to a mainstream audience.

21. Karen's rating of the film Me Without You

22. elisabetta's rating of the film Me Without You

3,5/5 go od insights on relationships, friendship and growing up. Incredibly empty ending which reflects back poorly on the whole film, unfotunately.

23. Denise's rating of the film Me Without You

Peccato che la conclusione sia pessima, il film l'ho apprezzato molto.

24. Ichigaia's rating of the film Me Without You

Really interesting insight about dependency, addictive relationships and growing up (seriously). But why, why, why that end???!!! Too easy, too bourgeois, too boring!