1. raquel_ag's rating of the film Mean Girls

Enredo: ★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★★

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film Mean Girls

Honestly, I've seen a lot of movie which has the similar theme like this movie. But I guess MEAN GIRLS would always feels memorable to me. Although, this movie took a perspective from woman's eye, I can still relate its storyline to real life. MEAN GIRLS works as a social commentary of high school students. It's also a commentary to education system as well. Some humors are really funny. The others just passing by..

3. epiphany_moment2000's rating of the film Mean Girls

One of the most quotable movies ever. Rachel McAdams kills it as the fake byotch. Actually, it holds up pretty well almost a decade and a half later.

4. ju's rating of the film Mean Girls

5. Maïna's rating of the film Mean Girls

6. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Mean Girls

7. Burcu's rating of the film Mean Girls

8. Rupert Giles's rating of the film Mean Girls

9. Mel's rating of the film Mean Girls

10. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Mean Girls

11. El Biffo's rating of the film Mean Girls

Yes, it's made for teenagers. I liked it. Lindsay Lohan is talented and has the charisma to carry a film, tho everyone in this is good. It's got a musical number, too, which rounds out this picture and makes it more entertaining the same way the dance number in Pulp Fiction does. I watch 1 or 2 films a year on Netflix, this is my Netflix indulgence. Written by Tina Fey and produced by Lorne Michaels. 3.6*

12. Mark Tallo's rating of the film Mean Girls

Really fun. I don't fit the demographic that usually watches this film but I am glad I found it.

13. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Mean Girls

Banale dall'inizio alla fine e pieno di cliché. Mi domando spesso quanto ci sia di vero, sulla quotidianità dei licei e college americani, in quello che mostrano questi tipi di film. Il liceo non sarà una passeggiata per un'adolescente al primo anno, ma personalmente non ho mai conosciuto nessuno di tanto cattivo come queste ragazze. In ogni caso, il film non vale niente per uno spettatore sopra i quattordici anni.

14. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Mean Girls

15. georgia kar's rating of the film Mean Girls

16. Cinemabust's rating of the film Mean Girls

17. Deiner's rating of the film Mean Girls

What can I say, I adore this movie!

18. uenus's rating of the film Mean Girls

19. Whiskiono's rating of the film Mean Girls

20. Cherry's rating of the film Mean Girls

I don't care what you think

21. subtonal's rating of the film Mean Girls