1. Mel's rating of the film Mean Girls

2. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Mean Girls

3. El Biffo's rating of the film Mean Girls

Yes, it's made for teenagers. I liked it. Lindsay Lohan is talented and has the charisma to carry a film, tho everyone in this is good. It's got a musical number, too, which rounds out this picture and makes it more entertaining the same way the dance number in Pulp Fiction does. I watch 1 or 2 films a year on Netflix, this is my Netflix indulgence. Written by Tina Fey and produced by Lorne Michaels. 3.6*

4. Mark Tallo's rating of the film Mean Girls

Really fun. I don't fit the demographic that usually watches this film but I am glad I found it.

5. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Mean Girls

Banale dall'inizio alla fine e pieno di cliché. Mi domando spesso quanto ci sia di vero, sulla quotidianità dei licei e college americani, in quello che mostrano questi tipi di film. Il liceo non sarà una passeggiata per un'adolescente al primo anno, ma personalmente non ho mai conosciuto nessuno di tanto cattivo come queste ragazze. In ogni caso, il film non vale niente per uno spettatore sopra i quattordici anni.

6. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Mean Girls

7. georgia kar's rating of the film Mean Girls

8. Cinemabust's rating of the film Mean Girls

9. Deiner's rating of the film Mean Girls

What can I say, I adore this movie!

10. uenus's rating of the film Mean Girls

11. Whiskiono's rating of the film Mean Girls

12. Cherry's rating of the film Mean Girls

I don't care what you think

13. subtonal's rating of the film Mean Girls

14. Federico Boswarlos's rating of the film Mean Girls

15. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Mean Girls

16. Nicole Danielle's rating of the film Mean Girls

17. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Mean Girls

This is classic. So many quotable moments. Despite being funny and all, it doesn't have much artistic merit. It works for what it is!

18. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Mean Girls

it's like an inversion of Can't Buy Me Love, but good. extremely witty and meticulously paced

19. zohen lux's rating of the film Mean Girls

I'VE MET AT LEAST 2 REGINA GEORGES SO I RLY LIKE TO REWATCH THAT SCENE WHEN SHE GOT HIT BY THE BUS

20. sarahatesyou's rating of the film Mean Girls

I genuinely don't understand all the fuss about this movie.

21. Steve G.'s rating of the film Mean Girls

Wonderfully quotable, of course, and packed with a raft of fabulous performances. But it's also alternately sweet natured and absolutely razor sharp when it needs to be. Splendid.

22. smndvdcl's rating of the film Mean Girls

The sad truth that for most of us, high school was never easy. "Personally Victimised By Regina George" t-shirts have since become available, immortalising this satirical classic as positively cult.

23. henryfrust's rating of the film Mean Girls

24. James Mackin's rating of the film Mean Girls

A cultural icon for generations to come.

← Previous 1 3 4 5