1. Dries's rating of the film Mediterranea

Un film da far vedere a tutti i coglioni che votano quella merda di salvini

2. Nadin's rating of the film Mediterranea

Strong and powerful film. Made me feel very depressed and thoughtful towards the end. A must-watch in times like this.

3. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Mediterranea

Es gibt diese Theorie, dass es in der Geschichte der Menschheit nur eine Handvoll Fabeln gibt, die immer wieder variiert werden. Mediterranea ist die Geschichte zweier Freunde aus Burkina Faso, die sich nach Italien durchschlagen und dort als Hilfsarbeiter Geld verdienen... mehr auf cinegeek.de

4. AdaRLD's rating of the film Mediterranea

The topic is strong and the direction is really good. It is very realistic, moving, and quite harsh. I especially liked the crossing of the Mediterranean.

5. Isiah Donté Lee's rating of the film Mediterranea

[spoiler] The scene of Ayiva watching his daughter dancing to Rihanna on Skype was incredibly heartbreaking. The significance of waiting until this moment to show her to the audience for the first time demonstrates the power of filmmaking! A moving debut for Jonas Carpignano.

6. Erik Skantze's rating of the film Mediterranea

7. Diogo CF's rating of the film Mediterranea

3,5⭐= 7/10 review: https://espalhafactos.com/2016/01/14/mediterranea-a-condicao-de-se-ser-indesejado/

8. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Mediterranea

9. saitosouta's rating of the film Mediterranea

Devastatingly powerful, heartbreakingly remarkable tale about immigrants' solitude and despair. I can't hear Riahnna's "We found love" in the same way as it used to. If you like this, you should see Rebecca Cremona's "Simshar", also powerful immigrant tale.