1. pluviosity's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

it's like being a little kid that forced to watch and understand the ickiness of Love. Eugh. I have nothing against Claire Forlani, but I have to say, it's like her stare is the only way she can act...

2. achille jeanne's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

1. interprétation : 3 2. décors : 2 3. musique : 2 4. dialogues : 3 5. scénario : 3

3. nvmore's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

I actually have this on dvd. rip my parents' taste

4. Chris's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

maybe its my bias for hopkins but i really enjoyed it despite the cheesiness... yeah it had pacing issues and was overly long but i was genuinely interested the whole way through... it also helps that i get emotionally invested and cry super easily so there's that

5. Rita Alexandra's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

So slow... They tried to make something out of it but got to... nothing.

6. dianadhm's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

gotta give it to it - enjoyable. blame it on the soundtrack and Claire Forlani's glances.

7. Adam GR's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

In my Top 5. Claire Forlani creates one of my favorite performances ever. An ensemble cast here to act! This story breaks my heart and tries to repair it. IMO the hottest Brad Pitt.

8. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

Dumb joe, smart dad, smart woman.

9. Ingrid Bergman's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

I wish I had spent my time meeting Jack Daniels instead!

10. Magpie's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

Very love-sick film that will leave you feeling lethargic and a story line so prolonged you may actually need a sick bag by the end... having said this I felt the length of the film to be somewhat justified in tearing my overly sympathetic heart apart, but you have been warned it is rather corny. Not for those who are not easily touched by a snail paced sexual tension build up and emotional family mushiness.

11. goeienag's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

When I heard there was a film about Death living on Earth for a while, I would have much preferred the Family Guy version, and not Brad Pitt acting like a man who's been smoking weed all of his life...However, the strange part of me still manages to recommend this to certain people. Hmm. And three hours long, what the hell is that about!

12. Risya's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

This wonderful movie teach me to be grateful even to the little things in life that brings me joy. It teach us not to take our life for granted. It's a lengthy movie but that's because it carried beautiful messages to the viewers. In the end of the movie, I realized my life doesn't seem so bad right now, in fact not at all! Life's can only get better!

13. Paulitics's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

Started off well but took a detour to Cheeseville and never returned.

14. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

I liked the music, story and acting. seen once at the cinema. wow, it's been 15 years.

15. Diego Rodriguess's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

16. Frankster85's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

17. Theolini's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

Quite fascinating, frankly !

18. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

I kept on waiting for something to happen. It is about 170 minutes too long.

19. Amy's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

always fall asleep on the same part, but I always watch the reruns.

20. Jon K's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

Probably the most torturously boring film I have ever had the displeasure to sit through. Terrible.

21. Roscoe's rating of the film Meet Joe Black

A nightmare of boredom. A 90 minute movie that takes 3 solid hours to unfold. An embarassment for everyone, especially those who sit through it expecting better for Anthony Hopkins.