1. FISCHER's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

Une incontestable réussite ! www.cinefiches.com

2. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

2-3. I'm so torn, because it's kind of light on conflict and the characterization is comparatively simple. It's really a movie that sparkles on gentle character crescendoes like being brave enough to prank someone on Halloween or getting a first kiss. It's really the acting and direction that makes this notable, managing evocations like a shadow coating Esther as she accepts the loss of her first love.

3. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

6.7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2NN

4. Aardsy's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

Darkness and uncertainty... for Christmas!

5. bogdann's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

incredibly fun and colourful, and really not shallow at all, as one might expect

6. Shoham L's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

What can I say? This film makes me weak.

7. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

I'm not crying. You're crying.

8. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

I think Judy Garland makes this film. Without her, it would be intolerably homespun, for all of Minnelli's artistry. She is flesh and blood. And talent.

9. SpacePirate's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

Essential holiday viewing. Great musical numbers, Judy turning it up to 10, etc. One of the best 40's musicals

10. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

11. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

Lo mejor del filme es sobre la majestuosidad de su diseño artístico. Es lo único que sobrepasa la presencia de Garland. A esto le sigue la forma en cómo se construye la fantasía de un pueblo apartado de la gran ciudad. Es una oda que de hecho tiene una especie de mensaje oculto sobre el rescate o revaloración a los espacios no urbano. Un momento en especial. El día de Halloween y el mensaje sobre la veta a las bromas

12. QuincyArthur's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

Consult my living room for my song n dance number review

13. Des Horne's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

Surely one of the richest films ever made.

14. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

"There you go. I think he's pretty, uh, pretty, uh, pretty good." http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2014/06/episode-18.html

15. Lars Åndheim's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

Framed pictures — prolonged, perfect moments enveloping the vivid glow of the past, but also darkness and several mementos mori. Constant, romantic reference to constricted reality — that which we choose to see or remember: cross transitions from frozen to moving images, Garland through windows and doorways, the ghostly stains of dismantled pictures on the wall towards the end... And that SUBLIME halloween sequence.

16. JD Tastad's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

17. Muraki's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

18. Sophy Romvari's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

Whimsical & wonderful. Close-ups of Judy kick you right in the heart.

19. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

Minnelli loves Technicolor and shoots Judy Garland with poise, melancholy and passion. The outcome is absolutely mesmerising.

20. Trevor's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

For a change, Minnelli isn't distracted by visuals and decor alone (though the film is gorgeous) and charges his greatest musical with real emotion and compassion for his characters. Perhaps the greatest American film musical.

21. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

"Meet me in St. Louis, Louis."

22. piliF's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

Fell in love with Judy in this one.

23. Adinda Januardani's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

how instantly this movie became one of every-girl-should-watch family movies.

24. nrh's rating of the film Meet Me in St. Louis

Perhaps my favorite movie. Saw this on 35mm this Sunday and, don't know if it was just the film or the Holiday Season or the aftermath of what happened in Newton Conn. this Friday, but by the end half the audience was weeping like I'ver never heard an audience cry before.