1. mt.fuji's rating of the film Meet the Feebles

It's ability to make me care about these perverse puppets is what makes it an accomplishment.

2. IV NEVER BEEN TO A RODEO's rating of the film Meet the Feebles

ohhhh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy - very accurate representation of what life is really like ! was on edge through out - knees wobbling, lip biting and all.. don't watch this if your under 13 ! it would mess you up

3. yasdnil's rating of the film Meet the Feebles

I love how everyone I follow seems to love this movie. lol A bit chaotic, but a good watch after a Wonder Showzen binge.

4. Amin Lumière's rating of the film Meet the Feebles

5. dave gunn's rating of the film Meet the Feebles

I almost couldn't make it all the way through this, but I'm glad I did, because the final fifteen or so minutes are priceless. I got to see a hippo's giant tits, a rabbit projectile vomit, a fox sing about sodomy, and see the hippo with the tits then go on a killing spree. Way more fun than any Lord of the Rings shit.

6. Siavash Aliparast's rating of the film Meet the Feebles

a great satire of the social structures and the role media and show business play in modern civilization

7. GIYGAS's rating of the film Meet the Feebles

I'm a manly man and all but this movie always makes me want to barf and barf.

8. Tigrão's rating of the film Meet the Feebles

this film is so dark, so trash, so funny, so provocative, so cult !! great metaphor of the show business world. This film has NO LIMIT, and that's what makes its interest and genius

9. Andrés Pff's rating of the film Meet the Feebles

all my childhood nightmares came true.

10. nothere's rating of the film Meet the Feebles

Not as crazy shocking as most claim to be, Jackson's Feebles is an adequate, muppets gone wild romp. Jackson's direction is much better than expected for this sort of thing. The shock value of the film seems rather tame and the film probably worked better before the South Park/Avenue Q era. Jackson focuses too much on the Muppets nasty acts, rather than his knack for set pieces and slapstick(we do get a bit of both).

11. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Meet the Feebles

I felt dirty after watching it and needed to watch all the Muppet movies back to back to get the taste out of my mouth. That said, its a great send up of the Muppet films and horribly offensive. Very much for the cult crowd. Beware!