1. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

At the height of Ben Stiller's bad sitcom phase and the height of De Niro's............. bad sitcom phase. Totally unessessary and not funny in the slightest.

2. dordairobert's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

3. Ethan's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

This was a hilarious sequel that matched the silliness of its predecessor but didn't quite have as much heart.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

Probably the best comedy Robert DeNiro has done in his old age.

5. N$$$$'s rating of the film Meet the Fockers

3.5/5 Got some laughs out of it!

6. SiIencio's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

Latest statement of the disintegration of modern Hollywood as an artistic cinema factory. Every effort is compromised by a mercantile attitude and when simply presenting itself with no more pretensions than just plain silly humour, the result is certainly degrading. Once reputable actors recognised by their trade, now join in with no shame, parodying their own careers and personifying the farce that Hollywood now is.

7. andretz's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

8. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

9. Julien Marcoux's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

10. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

I really love the cast they put together in this film. I didn't expect anything less than what I got: a situation comedy with nice jokes.

11. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

i dnt remeber the ending? gd portrayal of american national/family identity

12. film_lies101's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

They should have Focked off after this one

13. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

As good, if not better than the original!

14. DorkHeimer's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

Still better than Lars Von Trier.

15. El Biffo's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

I wish I hadn't. This was released during the holidays, I was with a diverse group of people, and it was the only thing we could all agree on, the lowest common denominator. DeNiro was great as a clown in Mean Streets and King of Comedy, but that's it. He is no longer a great clown, just a boring, annoying, stupid clown. His latest films are the worst.

16. Marcos Archer's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

it's really funny and entertaining too, that's what matters anyway!

17. vordven's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

18. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

The second and possibly the best of the Fockers Trilogy. The dog going down the bog is a classic. As in the others in the the series, the film is a little spoiled by the sentimentalised finale. Why is it that American comedies have to have a happy ending? One gemlike line which you need to keep a sharp ear out for is when the compere at the engagement party shouts out to the dancers, "Come on, dance, you Fockers!"

19. Samuel B. Prime's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

I'd call this one unbearably bearable.

20. jeffreyreeser's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

The second star is for Dustin Hoffman.

21. Felicia Rossana's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

I like this movie, this one is funnier than the first one.

22. Fx Ardhi Djohary's rating of the film Meet the Fockers

don't care what people say to this... i like it anyway. it's entertaining me! that's the most important

23. Eduardo A.'s rating of the film Meet the Fockers

The same as its prequel: great movie to kill time.