1. Balthaz21's rating of the film Meetin' WA

2. Log Lady's rating of the film Meetin' WA

Two different personalities collide. Godard is simultaneously interested in Allen's work and making a mockery of him, and Allen's humorless way of discussing his work is intercepted by Godard's rapid editing. At some point it's not really about Allen anymore, so it would be interesting to know what he thought about the end result.

3. Renata A's rating of the film Meetin' WA

We are all walking jokes, but... Ok, ok, do what you do, Jean-Luc

4. El Biffo's rating of the film Meetin' WA

Really fun. Woody is so serious. Godard is not. I wonder what Woody thought of Godard's film, as by all appearances he seems to have no sense of humour, especially about himself in interviews. Godard definitely had some fun cutting up the interview, and I think Woody ripped off the idea a couple of years later, when his character is making a biopic of Alan Alda, and edits the interviews to make him look like a jerk.

5. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Meetin' WA

★★ I hope that Woody Allen never spoke again with Godard after this.

6. Blumes's rating of the film Meetin' WA

I like the title more than the film.

7. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film Meetin' WA

8. Ben Bosko's rating of the film Meetin' WA

9. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Meetin' WA

Hearing what Allen has to say is great, but Godard keeps interrupting things with pointless photographs, and noises that drain out part of the conversation. So watch it if you want to hear some interesting things from Allen, and if you want to have a negative strike against Godard (not his first from me).

10. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Meetin' WA

11. Gran-Hoff's rating of the film Meetin' WA

Godard tries to put his touch on an interview in which he's not the main subject. It's rude to WA and all the interventions block the only good thing we could extract from this interview, which could be the director's goal, but ends up being a huge waste of subject.

12. kyeo's rating of the film Meetin' WA

"I'd rather struggle with films than struggle with other things"

13. InsertOzuReferencehere's rating of the film Meetin' WA