1. Mbv Loveless's rating of the film Meeting People Is Easy

5 star for the people involved but i can"t understand or hear a word they're saying. this is my third attempt at watching this movie. i definitely need subtitles. love ur work tho

2. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Meeting People Is Easy

Radiohead is my favorite band, and it was interesting seeing the 1997 tour that would lead to my favorite album, “Kid A.” Cool seeing future tracks from the band in early live form.

3. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Meeting People Is Easy

I'm watching it in 2016 (again)...and I've decided this deserves 5 stars. After more than 30 years of being the best band in the world, they keep being it. Long Life Radiohead, Masters of Sound of our Minds.

4. Sean Strauss's rating of the film Meeting People Is Easy

"meeting people is easy" not only allows for but embraces experiments, accidents, frustration, embarrassment, ecstasy, and most of all knows when to say enough. sensational concert sequences : intimate et abrasive. in all the right places contains moments of sincerity and pomp (it's just what's happening) an'all'round beauty grant gee demonstrates how to balance fragility with rage:: something precious

5. Severus Snape's rating of the film Meeting People Is Easy

no alarms and no surprises ♥

6. nabila_in's rating of the film Meeting People Is Easy

i thought i couldn't be more in love with them, i was wrong

7. ara's rating of the film Meeting People Is Easy

8. nietzschicharonsky's rating of the film Meeting People Is Easy

9. jana_om's rating of the film Meeting People Is Easy

"Last year we were the most hyped band. We were number 1 in all the polls and... and it's just bollocks man. It's bollocks. It changes how... It's just a head-fuck. It's a complete head-fuck... Isn't it?" oooh Thom...

10. lazycalm's rating of the film Meeting People Is Easy

Meeting People Is Easy ada, tapi The Most Gigantic Lying Mouth of All Time kok ga ada? Bisa masukin sendiri kayak di Goodreads ga sih? #putusasa

11. maddening cloud's rating of the film Meeting People Is Easy

12. N. C.'s rating of the film Meeting People Is Easy

As a huge fan of Radiohead, I would give 5 stars for ANYTHING about them. Almost cried with Exit music.

13. Maxwell's rating of the film Meeting People Is Easy

When encountering opinions on Radiohead, one struggles to find a happy medium. Often you encounter people who praise Yorke and co. as peerless trailblazers, others find them as part of a pompous clique of pretentious rock acts who claim to be smarter than all (See: Pink Floyd, U2). This film plays up both, while creating a draining environment of stress and agony. One part paranoia, one part self-pity; all portrait.

14. sea-of-ether's rating of the film Meeting People Is Easy

It would be really hard not to enjoy this film, from my favorite band and album. Seeing Thom Yorke's distaste for the limelight and attention for their critically acclaimed album makes me realize why the band went on to make Kid A.

15. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Meeting People Is Easy

Could probably take out a good 45 minutes of it. So much filler and such distractingly filtered etc. I wanted more insight into their lives and how they work.

16. Jose Ignacio's rating of the film Meeting People Is Easy

17. chanandre's rating of the film Meeting People Is Easy

Really well shot. My favourite band. Period.

18. All Is Grace's rating of the film Meeting People Is Easy

My second submission! Thanks Mubi... I love this documentary.

19. rian's rating of the film Meeting People Is Easy