1. Robert H's rating of the film Megamind

A fun and entertaining comedy with a healthy attitude for plot twists which were amusing and fitting! An otherwise overdone get-the-girl type adventure, in a Gotham-like universe with just one vocal woman?! The voice performance by Ferrell was otherwise very funny and provided the right tone and energy this film needed.

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Megamind

A better "Superman" movie than some of the live-action movies I have seen and it's premise is intriging: "what happens when the bad guy wins". Great soundtrack and a lot of fun gags, but it is ruined somewhat by the fact that Megamind is not purely evil and only needs love to be changed and some will probably think that the ending is a huge cop-out.

3. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Megamind

2-3. It has a really good central idea, but it noticeably has to keep twisting to get its desired results, which really makes it feel put together. For example, Megamind somehow being a baby raised by prisoners, somehow attending a school with normal children (and Metro Man), lying to Roxanne to get her to date him, etc. But it's mostly sweet and mildly emotionally satisfying in the right places. I like it overall.

4. Kamran's rating of the film Megamind

Wears references on its sleeve yet creatively forges something new and original. Predictable but pleasant. 73/100 - Good.

5. bunkbedd's rating of the film Megamind

6. saltybinch's rating of the film Megamind

this movie is fun and it kinda crushes the "nice guy, fedora wearing doritos and mtn dew loving" dudes. the animation, as far as i remember is p good. dreamworks is always really cute and original, but parodies are good too. wish they would grow out of the habit of baby-facing female characters and calling it a caricature, but yknow.

7. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film Megamind

Being bad is not always bad :D

8. anarresti's rating of the film Megamind

9. WeirdHair's rating of the film Megamind

Sometimes I feel that the real Brad Pitt wants to fake his death too. Maybe he has grown weary of being in the spotlight all the time...

10. rado's rating of the film Megamind

Who is the mastermind behind this wave of almost-funny, reference-tired, competent yet meaningless superhero essays?

11. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Megamind

'Despicable Me' without three little girls.

12. Sagi Mendel's rating of the film Megamind

Super fun and amazing soundtrack

13. eveningflares's rating of the film Megamind

Pleasantly surprised. Funny and sweet at times. Better than I thought it would be.

14. Sarah Karina-Bogart's rating of the film Megamind

"Listen, I wouldn't stay here for more than 2 minutes and 37 seconds. We're having the walls and ceiling removed... "

15. Kenrick Block's rating of the film Megamind

sharp and witty. clever and light. a lot better than I expected

16. KadyLady's rating of the film Megamind

Frankly, I found it hilariously quotable. "I say we go back to the Evil Lair, grab some laser guns, hold 'em sideways and just go all GANGSTA on him! " Oh, Tina Fey~

17. Liam Peters's rating of the film Megamind

Dryly funny, nicely voiced and beautiful to look at - the last fight scene in Metro City centre is astonishingly well realised - Megamind is an odd bod amongst the animated entries into the cinema canon of 2010. Its audience is unclear, its message is subversive and the humour is far from mainstream yet it features big name stars. In the end it is what kind of makes it enjoyable.

18. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Megamind

Surprisingly, despite its awful marketing campaign, it's not terrible. Pretty funny as well.

19. Anton Williams's rating of the film Megamind

Music Man? That way I can keep my logo!

20. MichaelBarry's rating of the film Megamind

It saved it from being a 2-star film to a 3-star film in the last quarter of the film.

21. Steve's rating of the film Megamind

Just brilliant! one great animated feature after another, these days! Love it

22. Daniela's rating of the film Megamind