1. Били Питон's rating of the film Megan is Missing

2. Spook's rating of the film Megan is Missing

This is just all over the place. It starts as a mediocre film about teen angst and peer pressure, then evolves into a (hilarious) parody of american society and news, and it finishes as a boring gore/exploitation flick.

3. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Megan is Missing

2 - How do you make child abuse/abduction this unintentionally hilarious, and child rape/murder this boring?

4. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Megan is Missing

cowards, all of you. this movie is a masterpiece and will be appreciated as such in due time

5. Maria Wilton's rating of the film Megan is Missing

guaranteed to make you feel terrible afterwards

6. mad.lucas's rating of the film Megan is Missing

7. João R's rating of the film Megan is Missing

With all the respect I hold in my heart for the real cases, I didn't appreciate the movie. However, I think everyone should watch it, at least, once because, for me, it was truly shocking and disturbing how they showed the cruelty of reality.

8. cvalda's rating of the film Megan is Missing

I found it hard to suspend my disbelief because parts of this were ridiculous.

9. Bambarambambam's rating of the film Megan is Missing

Not disturbing. But yeah, it scared the hell out of me. Like, hey, I USED TO GO ALL ALONE TO STRANGE PLACE, SHIT

10. pacocrowley's rating of the film Megan is Missing

I don't know if the movie is low rated because it's bad or because it's disgusting. The last 20 minutes were morbidly attractive.

11. CHARLOTTECROWNS's rating of the film Megan is Missing

Exploitative and unrealistic piece of shit.

12. Louís Wisoczynski's rating of the film Megan is Missing