1. Dalibor's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

Well conceived, but poorly executed. It comes out as a far-fetched tragedy with a bunch of humorous intermissions. There is hardly anything dramatic regarding the tragic part of the story, while the comedy really does feel like a little baby brother trying to catch up. Pretentious dinner table discussions summing up the two, hardly help. Interesting set of characters is what pulled this one out of mediocrity.

2. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

3. richardlawrn's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

I was bored until there was 20 minutes left for it to end. Not that it's bad, it's just that nothing very interesting ever happens.

4. DSPRKY's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

I will never vote against school prayer again!

5. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

-Maybe you should go back to your shrink... Discuss it. -He just recommended Prozac. I think he has stock in the company, honestly.

6. ammar's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

7. keremebrulee's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

Another of his average films; at least not terribly unwatchable

8. Alvi Ifthikhar's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

- "I just wanted to say, that I am a Liberal." -" you mean politically, or in bed?" -" politically, but i just wanted to say that in bed, I'm a left-wing liberal" BAM! four starts. P.S. I'll always go with comedy

9. Situationist International's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

10. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

11. sergio's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

the genius of woody allen bringing together two point of view on life, once again the quality is entirely based on the excellent actors, especially female leading and second roles.

12. Gokce Gursoz's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

13. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

14. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

Gradevolissima commedia di Allen,che dipinge a doppio binario il ritratto di una donna nevrotica e un pò romantica,figlia di un'era in cui tutto viene messo continuamente in discussione ed in cui anche l'amore da certezza diviene solo una prospettiva di punti di vista:come la vita,tragica o comica.L'ironia è sottile e amara,ma il pessimismo non è mai acido,vira sempre verso il malinconico. 3,5*

15. bees can see ultraviolet light's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

16. ghsdtgsdhgsdasghd's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

17. violentcraving's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

I've watched many Woody Allen movies, both old and new, and this one was definitely the weakest I've seen so far. Something's missing. It has no spark.

18. lewis_longshanks's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

Melinda and Melinda should be seen as if a critique to the way Allen's films are structured, especially with the likes of Manhattan swinging between comedy to tragedy consistently throughout. Mitchell plays her dual-role with the care needed, but Ferrell captures the neurotic vibes typical of an Allen-like performance precisely and Ejiofor is so suave too, it is a shame Allen never used either of them after the film.

19. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

Some of the acting isn't on top form, but interesting concepts on tragic films and comedies. A Poetic, sweet ending that leaves you with a joy for life

20. doltcrow's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

My fourth Woody Allen filme in one word: BORING.

21. Westley's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

Nobody satirizes bourgeois superficiality like Woody Allen. I do not doubt that there is a whole subculture of privileged people in NYC who really are as awful and shallow as the characters in this and other Woody Allen films. I find this knowledge both funny and disturbing --comic and tragic, one might say.

22. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

23. Slowart's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

i should write my next film essay about film episodes featuring unstable women and cacti (in a decision making scene (kramer vs kramer) almendros rhymed meryl streep with a cactus, melinda in a breakdown scene is standing near a giant multibranched cactus tree)

24. DK's rating of the film Melinda and Melinda

Ejiofor rocks in this, as does Rahda Mitchell. The scene where where they meet has to be one of the best things Allen's filmed since the Seventies. A number of lovely, lingering monologues, throughout, with one or two missteps, but who else has the guts to do something like this?