1. zohen lux's rating of the film Memento

i liked it and i will never ever watch it again. thanks

2. blkrchs's rating of the film Memento

3. x1simplicity's rating of the film Memento

Takes a great deal of focus to follow the plot -- but it's worth it.

4. xer vokun's rating of the film Memento

a perfect movie for mnemophobiacs

5. Ryan O'Connor's rating of the film Memento

Memento has one of the most unique narratives ever created. It starts with a photo developing backwards and then tells its story in reverse chronology. The color sequences play backwards and black and white scenes play forward. This is to create a feeling similar to that of the main character, we and Leonard can't remember what took place before the present. This also allows for the surprise revelation at the end.

6. Daniela's rating of the film Memento

7. Matildegm's rating of the film Memento

i feel like i´ll need to watch this movie 20 times to fully understand it. loved it tho.

8. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Memento

it took 3 viewings for me to actually like this.

9. bonucci's rating of the film Memento

10. r u f o's rating of the film Memento

As I thought the first time I watched it, this film is overrated.

11. redux's rating of the film Memento

I don't think I will check out anything Nolan in the next thirty years or so. He may turn into something watchable at some point (it happened to David Fincher), but I don't keep my hopes high.

12. João R's rating of the film Memento

A very interesting exercise and a thrilling experience but, in the end, it feels like something is still missing.

13. dordairobert's rating of the film Memento

14. jaelaah's rating of the film Memento

a classic. this script defines an iconic modernist twist to the ancient in medias res.

15. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Memento

Nolan is such a pioneer. I hate him for being so genius and original.

16. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film Memento

Great one ! Probably saw 20 short student film trying to do it... But whatever this one is very very good & Guy Pearce is perfect.

17. hasnakarlina's rating of the film Memento

18. scarlett's rating of the film Memento

3.5 stars A bit too slow paced for me, I was expecting it to gain momentum but it never did. I was also expecting more of an 'ending' or something to be resolved. It was a very intriguing film though and I liked the concept, just left feeling a bit dissatisfied.

19. Bara Badjarad's rating of the film Memento

Pertama kali menonton pusing, kedua kali menonton kepala rasa-nya kayak mau pecah. Christopher Nolan jenius!

20. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Memento

Nolan è riuscito a montare le scene in modo davvero geniale, inoltre il soggetto del film è davvero particolare e originale. Attenzione però che se non si segue attentamente la trama si rischia di perdersi.

21. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Memento

There are a few of us that wished Nolan hadn't wasted his time on the Batman crap. 'Following' was quite good, and this one made use of a great group of actors at the top of their game. I think you have to give it to Pantoliano for being the glue that kept the whole thing working. For some reason it doesn't seem to reward multiple viewings.

22. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Memento