1. Daniela's rating of the film Memento

2. Matildegm's rating of the film Memento

i feel like i´ll need to watch this movie 20 times to fully understand it. loved it tho.

3. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Memento

it took 3 viewings for me to actually like this.

4. bonucci's rating of the film Memento

5. r u f o's rating of the film Memento

As I thought the first time I watched it, this film is overrated.

6. redux's rating of the film Memento

I don't think I will check out anything Nolan in the next thirty years or so. He may turn into something watchable at some point (it happened to David Fincher), but I don't keep my hopes high.

7. João R's rating of the film Memento

A very interesting exercise and a thrilling experience but, in the end, it feels like something is still missing.

8. dordairobert's rating of the film Memento

9. jaelaah's rating of the film Memento

a classic. this script defines an iconic modernist twist to the ancient in medias res.

10. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Memento

Nolan is such a pioneer. I hate him for being so genius and original.

11. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film Memento

Great one ! Probably saw 20 short student film trying to do it... But whatever this one is very very good & Guy Pearce is perfect.

12. hasnakarlina's rating of the film Memento

13. scarlett's rating of the film Memento

3.5 stars A bit too slow paced for me, I was expecting it to gain momentum but it never did. I was also expecting more of an 'ending' or something to be resolved. It was a very intriguing film though and I liked the concept, just left feeling a bit dissatisfied.

14. Bara Badjarad's rating of the film Memento

Pertama kali menonton pusing, kedua kali menonton kepala rasa-nya kayak mau pecah. Christopher Nolan jenius!

15. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Memento

Nolan è riuscito a montare le scene in modo davvero geniale, inoltre il soggetto del film è davvero particolare e originale. Attenzione però che se non si segue attentamente la trama si rischia di perdersi.

16. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Memento

There are a few of us that wished Nolan hadn't wasted his time on the Batman crap. 'Following' was quite good, and this one made use of a great group of actors at the top of their game. I think you have to give it to Pantoliano for being the glue that kept the whole thing working. For some reason it doesn't seem to reward multiple viewings.

17. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Memento

18. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Memento

19. HavyMavy's rating of the film Memento

20. rainy's rating of the film Memento

21. D.J. Devereux's rating of the film Memento

I do find this a somewhat smug film, made by smug people for smug cine-elitist AKA This film is a C*NT magnet, not in a good way. It does have a good performance by Guy Pearce, the directors imprint is very clear from the great Nolan. Yet this film is essentially a gimmick, So the film is backwards? When we talk gimmick, I bet no one gives Friday 13th Part 3 in 3D the same love, yet it still relies on the gimmick.

22. ioanabogdana's rating of the film Memento

23. smndvdcl's rating of the film Memento

A vicarious experimental experience, subjecting the spectator to Lenny's short-term memory loss ('condition'), through the non-linear unravelling of the narrative. Dramatic irony is reversed, suddenly characters know more than Lenny and the audience. Enthralling and unique.

24. truffraud's rating of the film Memento