1. rian's rating of the film Memories of a Morning

Goethe's notes on The Sorrows of Young Werther was not without reason.

2. Addy K.'s rating of the film Memories of a Morning

Where does reality end and narrative begin? We're never quite if sure what Guerin shows is real or fictionalized, but that's besides the point. MEMORIES OF A MORNING deceptively begins with Hitchcockian shots of a morose violinist who will throw himself from his balcony window; interspersed are also scenes of leaves fluttering under gusts of wind and rain. Life being the sumtotal of the ordinary and the extraordinary

3. kartina obskura's rating of the film Memories of a Morning

i know a feeling when you're mad that life goes on because someone you love has died. jose luis guerin treats this subject with his kind of tenderness, gentle shadows and warm reflections arise with the sleepy sun and every new day brings a hope that we'll be able to break the shells around us and communicate.

4. MAURICI's rating of the film Memories of a Morning

This "gorgeous gem" is based on some stolen images of a man playing the viola (not the fiddle, as Mr. Guerin says), taken from window to window. The wittnesses of the neighbours are mere suspictions about a man that they never knew. Fake!

5. unoquehabla's rating of the film Memories of a Morning

How I envy the fortunate enough to watch this film. One of the greatest living filmmakers.

6. TripZone's rating of the film Memories of a Morning