1. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Bong's powerhouse directing and unique tone really come alive in this film, juxtaposing the absolute emptiness in the doomed search for a killer (and their own identity) with the humor of the quiet moments. In the process, there's a sense we're watching a truly epic journey, both all-consuming and timeless. Truly, a great film.

2. apollonouta's rating of the film Memories of Murder

3. yovargas's rating of the film Memories of Murder

A fairly run-of-the-mill "cops investigate a serial killer" story but with poorly written characters and a near-total lack of suspense or excitement. Weirdly goofy characters in what's seemingly intended to be a very dark and serious movie, making the movie neither dark nor goofy; it's mostly just dull and bland. And it's about 30 minutes too long. It gets a C-.

4. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Memories of Murder

"Memories of Murder" is one of the more fascinating murder mystery films I've seen; namely because of how seemingly inept and emotionally-driven the detectives are in a time where forensic investigation isn't fully developed. Yet despite their corrupt natures, they all bring such a magnetism to the story that I found myself wishing on their success; and the way it concludes is just heartbreaking on so many levels.

5. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Memories of Murder

that ending frustrated me a lot

6. Luiza Tavares's rating of the film Memories of Murder

demorei aproximadamente 4 dias para assistir mas recomendo d+

7. patríciapinho's rating of the film Memories of Murder

8. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Memories of Murder

9. reza nabizadeh's rating of the film Memories of Murder

i should accept memories of murder was an exception in joon-ho's world . it's not his fault but every thing he made before and after that couldn't even close to horizon of memories .

10. cyberia's rating of the film Memories of Murder

patada voladora mejor golpe

11. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Memories of Murder

the tenses keep making me curious

12. Bea Vea's rating of the film Memories of Murder

That ending bothered me.

13. stopyunn's rating of the film Memories of Murder

14. DVC's rating of the film Memories of Murder

15. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Memories of Murder

8.5/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2PY

16. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Memories of Murder

17. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Coming with high expectations from some scenes shown in Mark Cousins' 'The Story Of Film: An Odyssey', I met exactly what promised by the many that loved this movie before me: it is amazingly directed (the bar scene) and characters are finely constructed. Pathos in the end moves my emotions and touched something common among us all - the desire to have such passion, despite it being maybe destructive.

18. Bara Badjarad's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Film yang membuat saya jatuh cinta pada perfilman Korea Selatan. Alurnya lambat namun tetap dapat menarik atensi dengan kisah penuh misteri dan drama kuat tentang pencarian pembunuh berantai tertua di Korea Selatan

19. ermete polpette's rating of the film Memories of Murder

20. ruzica's rating of the film Memories of Murder

I'm pretty much fed up with all sorts of murder mysteries and I'm trying to understand why people are obsessed with these type of stories, but this was truly something else. The ending is absolutely chilling. I find it interesting how we have trouble coping with the fact that there is no higher justice and how some things can be coincidental or random. And this film chooses a subtle way of saying it.

21. Jonia Caon's rating of the film Memories of Murder

22. Meriç Aksu's rating of the film Memories of Murder

23. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Very pleasing in it's aesthetics. Nice camera angles, a little rack focus here and there, overall very well shot movie. The story is quite impressive, even with it being as melodramatic as it is at times. On the other hand it wasn't as impressive as I thought it would be. Rewatched it because I thought maybe I missed some stuff, but that didn't seem to be the case...

24. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Bellissimo, ma dovrei rivederlo una seconda volta per capirne meglio le mille sfaccettature

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7