1. Zineu Simionato's rating of the film Men and Women

Is funny to thing about the historical context when this movie was release. Khoury was said as "alienated"(or "not as brazilian") because he wasn't doing movies like cinema novo, but I think this is a masterpiece. Doing a bourgeois movie was actually bold in a time where directors were denying cinematic techniques and focusing on social problems, and if you actually think about it, isn't existentialism universal?

2. Balthaz21's rating of the film Men and Women

3. Muraki's rating of the film Men and Women

4. $ROBINROSA$'s rating of the film Men and Women

5. marco's rating of the film Men and Women

6. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Men and Women

This is the least brazilian of all brazilian films I've watched. Khouri's cinema is very european (or is it? - it kept me wondering: was there anyone who lived this Brazil he portraits?). There are such amazing scenes: the rain being my favorite: combining all the freedom you can get in an apartment in São Paulo when being a scort. Striking photography from a kind of cinema I did not know Brazil did in the 60s,

7. Aflwydd's rating of the film Men and Women

8. InsertOzuReferencehere's rating of the film Men and Women

For me this is more Yoshida than Antonioni. I'll fight anyone who does not agree.

9. David Grillo's rating of the film Men and Women

What was once complicated is now simple, this is the difference between New-Wave and Novo. Such an uncanny spiritual experience this film is, never leave out uncertainty in your life. Either you find it or it will find you.

10. adrianmendizabal's rating of the film Men and Women

One of the best films I've ever watched in my entire life. Period. It approximates the strangeness of L'Eclisse but the visual unity it there. Very beautiful images. Antonioni should watch this! :)