1. Paul Mallinson's rating of the film Men Behind the Sun

Words alone cannot describe how disturbing this film is. A strong constitution and a broad mind are both required. Great film - even if the horrible truth has been propagandised.

2. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Men Behind the Sun

Even though it's ruthless in it's violent demonstration, I can't say I don't love it's historical relevance and realistic perspective of human cruelty. I thought it to be pretty watchable in fact, with the exception of some very specific scenes.

3. Nachtreich's rating of the film Men Behind the Sun

4. Dries's rating of the film Men Behind the Sun

un altra porcata incommentabile

5. lndah's rating of the film Men Behind the Sun

this is actually the first gore film i enjoyed watching.

6. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Men Behind the Sun

Por un lado, una fuente fílmica que reconstruye sucesos historícos que como todas invitan a la reflexión y al cuestionamiento ético y moral. Por otro lado, la muestra gore que no duda en ser gráfica pero también amoral. "Men behind the sun" pasa a la historia por sus escenas macabras y por ser además una película cínica. Si bien condena este evento histórico, no duda en promover una snuff con animales.

7. mikong's rating of the film Men Behind the Sun

I would be lying to myself if I say that I didn't have fun with the gore. But if I look at the film as a whole: I can only see that it's disgusting and tasteless.

8. GarrettTheImpaler's rating of the film Men Behind the Sun

Did that cat really get killed in this movie? If so then I hated it. Actually either way I pretty much hated it. It's based on fact yes, but it is not done respectfully or in an intelligent way in my opinion so it fails.

9. iseeadarkness's rating of the film Men Behind the Sun

10. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film Men Behind the Sun

Awful Japaness reality in Asia. Horrific.

11. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Men Behind the Sun

12. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Men Behind the Sun

I think it might be near impossible to make a film about human experimentation by the Nazis and Nazi allies without seeming exploitative, as accurately they may well be represented, because the atrocities themselves were so fucking ridiculous. That said, I give this movie props for it's modest means and not coloring the Japanese as cheesy comic book villains like every Chinese movie on the subject seems to do.

13. theladyassassin's rating of the film Men Behind the Sun

This film, coupled with additional research, seems to be pretty accurate but, because of the obscurity surrounding Unit 731 and the like, I can imagine people shrugging it off as some sort of conspiracy.