1. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Men in Black

Still have a soft spot for this, still pretty good and funny role for Will smith. Tommy Lee Jones is his usual self

2. Rocco's rating of the film Men in Black

One of the blockbuster bests of the 90s!

3. lidiishere's rating of the film Men in Black

'Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.' always love the franchise!

4. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Men in Black

5. João R's rating of the film Men in Black

After six minutes watching, I already wanted it finished. I then forced myself to keep watching and open my mind but I couldn't. The humor throughout isn't able to cover how horrendous and ludricous this looks (and is).

6. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Men in Black

Classic blockbuster. Fun, inventive and with great chemistry between the two leads and really funny too. Will Smith was born to play this role.

7. ceknklsn's rating of the film Men in Black

8. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Men in Black

This comes from an era where movies with action sci-fi premises had some expectation of delivering on all fronts.

9. James Mackin's rating of the film Men in Black

It's decent. I've never been a big Will Smith fan.

10. lo0226's rating of the film Men in Black

6.5/10 Un classique des années 90.

11. amoradov's rating of the film Men in Black

12. miles's rating of the film Men in Black

I wore this vhs out so much.

13. Linda's rating of the film Men in Black

14. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film Men in Black

* Not a recent watch, updating account with films I've previously seen.

15. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Men in Black

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky animals and you know it."

16. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Men in Black

17. Lali's rating of the film Men in Black

long time no seeeeeeee.

18. msmichel's rating of the film Men in Black

First entry holds up pretty well 15 years later. Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith play very well off each other aided well by inspired turns by Torn and Fiorentino. Effects not quite seamless by todays standards but excellent for the time period. Interesting now that a third of the runtime is spent on just setting up the story with the plot almost an afterthought at times. Top notch creature effects by Rick Baker.

19. Tigrão's rating of the film Men in Black

20. Roscoe's rating of the film Men in Black

Fitfully amusing, mainly to see Tommy Lee Jones act poor old Will Smith off the screen.

21. MS1915's rating of the film Men in Black

A very enjoyable film with great dialog and story.

22. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Men in Black

23. Dark Knight's rating of the film Men in Black

24. Christopher Scott Zeidel's rating of the film Men in Black

Men In Black (1997) is one of those films I disliked when first seeing it, but grew on me over the years. I now enjoy it much more and think it is a great entertainment.