1. fleur de chair's rating of the film Men in Black

Remember when Will Smith built half his career off of theme songs for his own acting gigs, and no one questioned it at all? Surprisingly, though, this ended up being much better than it looks on the outside. Half decent effects and some laughs.

2. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Men in Black

3. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Men in Black

Another personal classic, buoyed by a witty script but somewhat marred by a couple unnecessary sequels "Elvis didn't die, he just went home" lol

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Men in Black

Full speed throughout this sci-fi comedy with a lot of visual gags and one-liners - many of them surprisingly funny. The duo of Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith works. The effects were solid for it's time except the last effect sequences during the showdown with the bug which were terrible even when it premiered. The make-up is fantastic though but I would gladly have the theme song wiped from my memory please.

5. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Men in Black

6. FISCHER's rating of the film Men in Black

Réjouissant et bienvenu, un must parodique et distrayant de l'été 1997.. www.cinefiches.com

7. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Men in Black

Still have a soft spot for this, still pretty good and funny role for Will smith. Tommy Lee Jones is his usual self

8. Rocco's rating of the film Men in Black

One of the blockbuster bests of the 90s!

9. lidiishere's rating of the film Men in Black

'Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.' always love the franchise!

10. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Men in Black

11. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Men in Black

May'19 ReWatch - Excellent Entertainer

12. João R.'s rating of the film Men in Black

After six minutes watching, I already wanted it finished. I then forced myself to keep watching and open my mind but I couldn't. The humor throughout isn't able to cover how horrendous and ludricous this looks (and is).

13. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Men in Black

Classic blockbuster. Fun, inventive and with great chemistry between the two leads and really funny too. Will Smith was born to play this role.

14. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Men in Black

This comes from an era where movies with action sci-fi premises had some expectation of delivering on all fronts.

15. James Mackin's rating of the film Men in Black

It's decent. I've never been a big Will Smith fan.

16. lo0226's rating of the film Men in Black

6.5/10 Un classique des années 90.

17. amoradov's rating of the film Men in Black

18. miles's rating of the film Men in Black

I wore this vhs out so much.

19. Linda's rating of the film Men in Black

20. Ryan327's rating of the film Men in Black

21. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film Men in Black

* Not a recent watch, updating account with films I've previously seen.

22. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Men in Black

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky animals and you know it."

23. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Men in Black