1. Yayo's rating of the film American Made

Ironic and fun how the crazy amount of kilos of dollars become a problem. Fresh Tom, and always mysterious Domhnall. Nice move on the videoblog getting you close to BarryWhite.

2. speedball's rating of the film American Made

3. Teresa Silva's rating of the film American Made

I'm the gringo that always delivers. 3.5

4. FCC 86's rating of the film American Made

"I'm the gringo who always delivers"

5. zohen lux's rating of the film American Made

i can't stand tom cruise and the token wife character BUT!!!! this was a very enjoyable film and domhnall's little dance halfway through solved every single one of my current problems, world war III is not imminent and my mom loves me!

6. Viginti_tres's rating of the film American Made

I want to praise this for being one of the more stylistically inventive blockbusters in a while - Liman throws every trick and novelty he can think of into the editing - but alas none of it results in any effect. Cruise is charming, the story is technically interesting and Hollywood's three most exciting gingers all appear, but you'd be better of watching War Dogs or Wolf of Wall Street.

7. DenoResandono's rating of the film American Made

For a movie with "drug trafficking" theme, it should be a serious and dark movie. But director Doug Liman and writer Gary Spinelli took a different path. Instead of being serious and stay close to the real events, they put some comedy elements and it was a great decision. AMERICAN MADE is fun, exciting, and well-written. Thanks to Tom Cruise's amazing performance. Is it me or Cruise was having fun, instead of acting?