1. kartina obskura's rating of the film Mermaid

"do you have any recommendations? -My grandma can recommend me"//♥♥♥

2. kiocarlia's rating of the film Mermaid

întodeauna mi-am dorit să mor așa,ca în filmul acesta... dintr-un exces de naivitate!

3. the silent spectator's rating of the film Mermaid

4. melis.'s rating of the film Mermaid

5. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Mermaid

The first half of the movie reminded me a lot of the framework style shots that Wes Anderson usually does. The production seems a bit more modest and relatable. I guess Moscow's background just ruined it for me, the story is still pretty well-written

6. saitosouta's rating of the film Mermaid

Life, it doesn't go as fairy tale goes, sadly.

7. Dzernera's rating of the film Mermaid

Nothing to be too hype about as it just felt uncompleted draft for something that potentially could've been a lot greater. Unfortunately apart from some good scenes, decent humor and somewhat original twists, nothing too significant, original or outstanding about this movie. The main actress is quite a talent, though.

8. alcools's rating of the film Mermaid

Gorgeous, little film. The crying beer jug was my favourite scene. 3.5 stars

9. A.F.M.'s rating of the film Mermaid

When I first saw this movie I assumed it was by the same director as Amelie and A Very Long Engagement, Jean-Pierre Jeunet.

10. Brenda Flo's rating of the film Mermaid

A very interesting and touching film. Liked it quite much 4/5

11. Bizy's rating of the film Mermaid

i HATED how this film ended

12. nowhere_fast's rating of the film Mermaid

the scene of the grandma in the eye of the announce, ugh, is perfect. probbably one of the most powerful things I've ever seen. this filme is fantastic!

13. Daniela's rating of the film Mermaid

14. AyynaMkay's rating of the film Mermaid

i saw this one on one of the night programs on the center channel. they were discussing it with passion so i decided to watch it. although i don't like becoming of age movies, i was really sympathetic to the main character. and i want to buy a pineapple in the street some day.

15. Dzimas's rating of the film Mermaid

Really liked the way Melikyan framed this story, providing a fascinating critique of contemporary Moscow, as Alisa is transformed from a Mermaid into a Moon Girl.

16. tanyavolt's rating of the film Mermaid

I'm surprised I even found a page for this film! Great film :D

17. Eny's rating of the film Mermaid

oh damn. I love this film very much.

18. AlexanderKR's rating of the film Mermaid