1. paul_quixote's rating of the film Mermaids

Great performances and some sequences that are daring and thrilling. I'm thinking of the Kennedy getting shot moment and everything it leads to, one of the best versions of that national shock I've seen. Also the ending with the extended dancing sequence to close out. Rare film that feels true to the life of average people.

2. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Mermaids

guilty pleasure. I like this film, it's so sad and WINO FOREVER

3. Lily Parmenter's rating of the film Mermaids

CHER AS WINONA RYDER'S MOM? Sign me upppp! Can't believe I didn't see this earlier. Wino in her prime babe days. Touching!

4. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Mermaids

5. Linda's rating of the film Mermaids

winona is the ultimate bae

6. Лиич's rating of the film Mermaids

Winona Ryder, Christina Ricci and Cher together in the 60s with the best outfits! What more can you ask for?

7. Severus Snape's rating of the film Mermaids

8. coconat's rating of the film Mermaids

9. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Mermaids

can't hold my tears, so much love

10. Dear Crying,'s rating of the film Mermaids

P tight fam dram, tasteful nostalgia zones

11. Milly Hampton's rating of the film Mermaids

12. Deiner's rating of the film Mermaids

"Please God don't let me fall in love and want to do disgusting things" hahaha

13. claudiaaraujo's rating of the film Mermaids

When I fell in love with Winona Ryder <3

14. pinkwargasm's rating of the film Mermaids

I'm going to make real sandwiches; big ones that a man can sink his teeth into!

15. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Mermaids

this time Ryder and Ricci are the highlights. 6/10 my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/last-film-i-saw-mermaids/

16. michelle's rating of the film Mermaids

i don't know. maybe i'm already getting old? i was actually a bit annoyed throughout the whole film, but i'm probably in the minority here

17. nowhere_fast's rating of the film Mermaids