1. Andrea Derizio's rating of the film Message Machine

It is not easy to deal with a subject so inflated. Appreciable that there is no frame of the fateful day.

2. paul oram's rating of the film Message Machine

And from subsequent events that followed: Read 'Salam Pax: The Clandestine Diary of an Ordinary Iraqi' Lets not forget these innocents either.

3. INVISIBLE | Gazette #3's rating of the film Message Machine

How long does it take to erase a memory, or a message... and what happens when past and future become together in a forbidden present? Space time sucked in by our collective imagination, by the irrepresentable whole left by the event. How many times can you see if reality is still out there? -- Lorenzo Canina

4. Ma*Lu*Ge*'s rating of the film Message Machine

An interesting point of view, but probably it should have been more deep and less foregone

5. Matt Bowden's rating of the film Message Machine

A disconcerting short that effectively builds a sense of anxiety and lack of control (in this viewer at least). As another reviewer mentioned, by itself this work struggles as a stand-alone film, but would perhaps be highly effective as an atmospheric introduction to a longer feature.

6. Ivo's rating of the film Message Machine

So pretentious it fails to communicate any true emotion.

7. Puppycursus's rating of the film Message Machine

I appreciate the atmosphere that has been created. Unlike most movies, this one has a unique approach which really appeals to me. Http://www.puppycursus.org

8. Maxima's rating of the film Message Machine

9. Sanath's rating of the film Message Machine

I felt it was a good idea to put recording as voice over on the visuals. But to see it as a film it need more thinking. It really wort a relook.

10. Tom's rating of the film Message Machine

like most things on this subject, a very haunting piece, the fear in the people's voices does it for me. As someone mentioned before, would be a good intro for a proper picture.

11. carolina's rating of the film Message Machine

very very intense! congrats!

12. Marta's rating of the film Message Machine

this is very touching

13. Todd Haywood's rating of the film Message Machine

Wow...well done. A very powerful film about connections. T Portland OR

14. kina00's rating of the film Message Machine

Brings all the fear back again, so sad for those that never returned similar messages

15. Barbara Kirsch's rating of the film Message Machine

I am surprised how calm pictures are mixtured with these trembeling voice it makes me feel frightened what is going to happen even though i know the history.

16. Ripe2000's rating of the film Message Machine

17. jlew0welj's rating of the film Message Machine

I think this is a terrific meditation on 9/11. The reviews listed below seem to focus on the fact that nothing "happens," but I think that's this film's power. The crunching together of time/space; the visuals of pre-9/11 and the audio of post-9/11; it's as if the actual act of destruction is too much to handle. By sidestepping the event it makes it much more visible in the mind. Well done.

18. WillTech's rating of the film Message Machine

Good focus on audio and multiple voices giving a sense of concern, with individual voices when needed, and the punctuation of the voice-mail works really well. The door opening and closing is so dramatic that I think viewers would expect more visually, and be disappointed when nothing happens. The anti-climax usurps expectations, which you may want, but then it is distracting. Innovative and enjoyable, nice work.

19. Cesar Alexandre's rating of the film Message Machine

A experimental film for hearing and thinking.

20. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Message Machine

Kind of wish the sound clips didn't overlap each other, but good for a student film.

21. Nails & Art's rating of the film Message Machine

Indrukwekkend, spreekt me heel erg aan

22. Charles's rating of the film Message Machine

I couldn't help comparing this with Inarritu's 9/11 short, which is probably unfair. I prefer Inarritu's film, but this would be a good intro for it.

23. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Message Machine

Absolutely heartbreaking. Yes, yes, it could of been executed better but it works well for what it is.

24. Fuzzbucket's rating of the film Message Machine