1. Gabriella F's rating of the film Metalhead

Oh this was good. Nordic films are always something I enjoy very much. They are always so raw and nude, I love it.

2. Ale/M's rating of the film Metalhead

3. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Metalhead

Well why didn't you move to Reykjavik then

4. 1001X's rating of the film Metalhead

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film Metalhead

6. Jim Fear's rating of the film Metalhead

7. dave gunn's rating of the film Metalhead

Behind the scalping at the beginning and the inclusion of metal in this, you will find an average, feel-good film, just... Icelandic, so a little dark at times and shot beautifully. Some scenes are so cheesy that it's almost embarrassing (see: the very ending). However, it manages to be endearing in a way I/we/you want to resist but probably can't.

8. kian94's rating of the film Metalhead

the movie is great,but it could has some better soundtracks.

9. film_lies101's rating of the film Metalhead

The shifts in tone are oft putting, that ending though, fuck yeah!

10. Joyce's rating of the film Metalhead

you don't see a metal movie like this in that backdrop everyday (it is worth seeing for that alone) and the ending really got me - it's just enjoying the music and knowing that there are people out there no matter where they are or what they do (like milking cows) who find solace in this kind of music. *insert rock hand sign here*

11. Rui Pereira's rating of the film Metalhead

The story had a lot of potential and the main actress did a good job. However the film could be spreading a stronger idea. It's a pity.

12. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Metalhead

It never convinced as an insightful or profound psychological portrait of a lost, angered, and yet talented soul.

13. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Metalhead

Although the great effort, it fails to hit the mark in the end. And I suppose it's not that good in a movie about mourning.

14. pandakuma's rating of the film Metalhead