1. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

"It's just that I'm kind of used to the drummer playing the............beat...............part"

2. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

I wanted to watch this movie when I was thirteen and really into Metallica. I didn't get a chance to until very recently. I think my thirteen-year-old self and I would disagree a lot about this movie and about the members of Metallica during this period of their lives.

3. LuísMarques's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

4. Dear Crying,'s rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

There is nothing more gratifying than watching self-serious machismo exposed for all its petty disfunction and buffoonery before the camera's lens. This movie is a spot-on depiction of the opposition between mass media expectations, capitalist interests and "art."

5. Onbestendig's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

6. Clayton's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

7. Ariana Black's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

8. Mandana's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

Skipped through it mainly. Didn't find much depth to much that was said overall.

9. Robert Brown's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

First off, I don't particularly like Metallica, however, I found this fascinating, a huge band imploding...

10. Karen's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

\m/ These guys are totally messed up, but I think that's why their fans love them - because they relate to them :)

11. Bobowood's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

12. nickolia's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

incredibly uninteresting.

13. floserber's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

The Thing that should not Let it Be: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz1PtyYCrZQ

14. Dominic Athanasiou's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

15. REH1101's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

A powerful documentary about heavy menstruation and it's devastating effect on four women.

16. aureliandroid's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

17. mpho3's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

Kudos to the filmmakers – these guys are pure Spinal Tap. My only complaint is that it was an hour too long. I mean how long you can watch a bunch of aged rock stars whine?

18. HEDONIST's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

This documentary treads a thin line between the laudatory and the satirical. Genius. More great work from Berlinger.

19. Marshall Staxx's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

20. Samantha Kate's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

How the filmmakers never realized how hilarious this is, I'll never know.

21. fabridoss's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

Metallica in the 80's: jobs. Metallica in the 00's: professions.

22. Lucas Lacámara's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

Actually very interesting. I mean, the album that came out of these sessions was crap, but still very interesting documentary.

23. Eirik Arnesen's rating of the film Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

I liked the movie. But that's because I'm a huge Metallica fan, and I really enjoy watching movies including these guys. The movie really goes deeply into the personal life of these 4 musicians. I found the movie really interesting. I would recommened for the fans, not so much for people who almost never even heard about Metallica.