1. João Rocha's rating of the film Metropia

2. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Metropia

3. santiago alzate botero's rating of the film Metropia

4. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Metropia

5. vjeternik's rating of the film Metropia

Not bad, but it has its flaws.

6. Joze's rating of the film Metropia

Great Idea, great production ... the resolution a little bit off what I felt the story was, but still a good movie.

7. Legend Logsdon's rating of the film Metropia

The animation, apart from phrases not matching up with the mouths, was great. It felt like a more original idea. I really enjoyed the storyline of the movie, I thought there could have been possibly more to it, however. The main thing that bugged me about the film was the very slow pace at which it moved. Even in situations that seemed more intense it felt very slow.

8. Ghazal Ahmadi's rating of the film Metropia

some serious potential, but I guess there wasn't enough of Stig Larsson in there!

9. Movie Blabber's rating of the film Metropia

An ugly, dreary bore of which any intellect it has is only skin deep. It also goes against everything that makes animation great in the first place.

10. Chase's rating of the film Metropia

Animation, minus the mouth-vocal sync, was great. Plot was too dry. Felt as if I must just take what's happening on screen for granted, instead of them going deeper into the philosophy behind this dystopian film.

11. onizuka83's rating of the film Metropia

Visually stunning, lacking in content story-wise.

12. diana's rating of the film Metropia

I hate the concept of creating something from scratch and then purposely trying to make it seem so realistic that even the actual reality looks fictional. however, I enjoy anything that begins with "innovative" therefore, I cannot complain a lot about this film. although the lack of expression did kind of creep me out.

13. Susie Q's rating of the film Metropia

Interesting story, had some 1984 elements in it. I wonder if I would have wachted it if it was a live action film though.

14. Veritas Verte's rating of the film Metropia

Interesting scenes of an apocalyptic Paris....

15. Publius's rating of the film Metropia

Bizarre and wonderful. A Scanner Darkly by way of THX 1138.

16. bitchbitchbitch's rating of the film Metropia

i love this but i dont know why im alone :(

17. Daniel Lima's rating of the film Metropia

Começou bem, audacioso, mas o sci-fi ficou mal resolvido.