1. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Metropolis

2. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Metropolis

3. Jair Alberto Torres Rodríguez's rating of the film Metropolis

En fotografía yo creo que la mayoría de las tomas se ven saturadas de detalles,junto con una exageración de los tamaños y apertura de las tomas en la mayoría de las escenas,todo esto apoyando el aspecto futurista de una ciudad enorme, lo cual me pareció muy bien;por ultimo el uso de colores en su mayoría rojos,negros, amarillos y azules refuerza en las escenas la estética de una utopía en el contexto de la pelicula

4. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Metropolis

5. Chichago_'s rating of the film Metropolis

Not very keen with the look of early 2000 CGIs, but the story is interesting enough for me to give a pretty good rating.

6. Aaken's rating of the film Metropolis

It was quite a challenge to take the Fritz Lang's classic and make a new (albeit animation) version of it. The result is simply superb and very engaging.

7. Лиич's rating of the film Metropolis

8. camille's rating of the film Metropolis

9. film_lies101's rating of the film Metropolis

10. o emm ren's rating of the film Metropolis

Beautiful fluid animation but the convoluted storyline and the baroque melodrama detracts from the visuals. Best to view it as steampunk opera.

11. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film Metropolis

12. Hannah Seitz's rating of the film Metropolis

beautiful animation and i lov the ray charles at the end!

13. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film Metropolis

i cant stop looooooooooooooooving you

14. Dulce Itzamara Hernandez's rating of the film Metropolis

Increíble banda sonora , animación fluida y gran trabajo en escenarios. La animación muestra grandes influencias de la propia animación occidental/asiática de entre 1940 y 1970.colores amarillentos , sepias,cobres o tonos muy brillantes y poco azul.Los movimientos de cámara son altamente variados , muestran muchos acercamientos a rostros algunos planos holandés o aberrantes con respecto a alguna acción significativa.

15. João Rocha's rating of the film Metropolis

A very good story-line, but the visuals... i don't know. The mix between futurist and "silly" didn't worked for me

16. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Metropolis

Stunning visuals, great story-line

17. Pablo Fernandez's rating of the film Metropolis

18. bartkl's rating of the film Metropolis

When I started watching this movie, I immediately had a love/hate relationship with the animation style. I love the way the city of Metropolis is depicted, but tenaciously resent how some people look, notably the politicians and the private detective. Furthermore, the (kind of) love story between Tima and Kenichi is very touching, although it is yet another Japanese human/android love. I definitely enjoyed this film!

19. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Metropolis

Absolutely stunning, Tezuka fans should see this.

20. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Metropolis

Best anime feature ever made? At least in terms of visuals...

21. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Metropolis

An alternative version, as good as the original.

22. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Metropolis

Even if it's only close to being as masterful as the other Metropolis film, this anime film is still overlooked, and yet stands to me as one of the most stunning, disturbing, stylish and heartfelt non-Ghibli films I have seen. It also proves that a movie really can be made out of a manga inspired by a silent film, as long as it can be taken seriously. What's so dramatic about a Mikimaus waltdisneus?

23. pluviosity's rating of the film Metropolis

will suddenly made you miss Osamu Tezuka-sensei..

24. raffieltiger's rating of the film Metropolis

Great steampunk anime film. Excellent quality animation.