1. HKFanatic's rating of the film Miami Connection

Exhibit A as to why most of the irony-fueled, intentionally low-brow 'grindhouse' homages of the last decade fall flat: this kind of exploitation works best when it is as feverishly earnest as "Miami Connection," to the point that you imagine these guys were already martial arts-practicing, instrument-playing, shirtless dudes at Central Florida University who just happened to train a camera on themselves. Righteous.

2. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Miami Connection

A must see for fans of bad cinema!

3. Mario Gaborović's rating of the film Miami Connection

Do they pull us off, or are they serious?

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Miami Connection

5. cin·aes·the·tic's rating of the film Miami Connection

Related Films: 'Trainspotting'; 'Leon: The Professional'; 'Kill Bill Vol. 1'. What the f...? NINJA PLEASE. Well, OK, perhaps some of the other films in the 'related films' section actually pair up well. I might even let 'Kill Bill' slide. Do you like your martial arts films low-budget and laughably bad? You're in luck! Oh, almost forgot. You should watch this with friends when you're all drunk. Or high.

6. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Miami Connection

(.5 star) Sometimes... bad is just bad. No redemption for this piece of crap. The writing, the acting, the action, the costumes, the camerawork. It's all awful. Why some people lift this into "cult" status is beyond me. I watched it in hopes that it would be a FUN kind of trash. But nope... it's just demoralizing terrible. If you like it, good for you. But... it's not for me. Ever.

7. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Miami Connection

[Stealthy Miami ninjas on loud motorcycles block the Dragon Sound convertible.] "Uh-oh. Ninjas." . . . "C'mon, leave us alone, we have to catch a plane!" So bad it's, um . . . bad. I agree with Wee Hunk: stumbling onto it by accident while trolling UHF late at night, on an old TV, with shitty commercials stuck in would boggle the mind and have me rolling. I have an old TV but no reception, so thank you, MUBI!

8. Wesley Wilson's rating of the film Miami Connection

I don't even know where to start. This film is just plain bad. I can't believe that I actually say through this entire move. Motorcycle ninjas in Florida was a terrible idea, and even worse was having a metal band fighting them. I hope the writers enjoyed this paycheck because they should never have been allowed to hold a pen again let alone write another movie. This movie was garbage.

9. Lily Parmenter's rating of the film Miami Connection

Yes please! A gang of black belt tae-kwon-do orphans moonlighting as a band singing about friendship and martial arts? Pretty epic. And actually quite sweet... "think we could take a little time out for dinner while we're trying to save the world?"

10. Zac Weber's rating of the film Miami Connection

HOLY SHIT. This is an American treasure.

11. David R Williams's rating of the film Miami Connection

For fans of 80s schlock, there's a fuck-ton of stuff here to love.

12. bearpurses's rating of the film Miami Connection

only through the emlimatation of violence can we achive world peace *blood moneyshot*

13. Marc's rating of the film Miami Connection

14. turnerBroadcast p3Dr0's rating of the film Miami Connection

Some films are so bad, they're really good. A computer lab built out of PC /XT with VGA graphics. Fight scenes shot in the canal in your Florida backyard. Motorcycle gangs that dress up in black and become Ninja Motorcycle gangs with , strangely - the exact same bikes as the motorcycle gangs. White ninjas. Travelling the world, doing shows, and spreading light and peace and doing Tae Kwan Do demonstrations for kids

15. nathansuher's rating of the film Miami Connection

Wow. This movie plays as if it's a parody of 80's action fims, but is actually done with earnest intent. A great film to watch with a group of friends who want to laugh at the absurdity of this genre.

16. Marcus Jones's rating of the film Miami Connection

Such a glorious piece of almost forgotten cinema. Everything from the over the top performances, to the inexplicable plot lines, to the catchy and ridiculous music make this a must see. Truly a joy to watch and a great flick to put on when you're feeling down.

17. whitney's rating of the film Miami Connection

If you want a good laugh, this is amazing.

18. jmelone052880@gmail.com's rating of the film Miami Connection

19. David Richards's rating of the film Miami Connection

Awful... truly awful, but somewhat entertaining. Features the worst 80s rock band ever, plus bikers and ninjas. To paraphrase Roger Ebert's review of "The Flintstones:" Tae Kwon Don't!

20. Steve73's rating of the film Miami Connection

21. chris budden's rating of the film Miami Connection

An 80's action film directed by Park Woo-Sang and Y.K. Kim about street gangs. This film looks like it has a very low budget due to the bad acting. Most of action takes place in Central Florida (UCF). When Dragon Sound took over the musical spot at the local night club, the Miami Ninja's did not take too kindly to them and that's when the battle began.

22. Travis W.'s rating of the film Miami Connection

23. Victoria Wilson's rating of the film Miami Connection

The only good thing i can say about this movie is that it had some really funny parts that made me really laugh. But other than that, this movie was poorly done. The actors were horrible not sure if they were doing that to make the movie funny or not but it did not work. The quality of the movie was poor even for one done in the 80's. If you like stupid comedy this movie is for you but it was not for me.

24. mrf0272's rating of the film Miami Connection

Where do I even begin. The acting, the plot, the camera work, the editing. It's everything right with fitting into the category "So bad It's good". The over the top 80s music and clothing perfectly depicts an exaggerated time period of when this was filmed. The plot and characters where hard to keep track of, but growing up in Miami and Florida in general, I had a lot of fun watching and isn't that the point?