1. Ethan's rating of the film Michael Clayton

Clooney gives the performance of his career in this amazing film.

2. Cinemaficionado's rating of the film Michael Clayton

I really appreciate the economy of this film, seeing that almost every major movie now is edited and shot like a fucking commercial.

3. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Michael Clayton

2007 was such an amazing year for film. Missed this one at the time but quite enjoyed watching it last night. Clooney has perhaps never been better.

4. David Block's rating of the film Michael Clayton

Really good movie, but why did Tilda Swinton win Best Supporting Actress? Baffling decision.

5. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Michael Clayton

This is about a man who is extremely unhappy, dissatisfied & disgusted with the course his life has taken. Including the way he makes his money within a law firm. The essential question here is: what is the responsibility of a lawyer & how to fulfil?. The acting is superb across the board. But it’s Clooney’s outstanding performance what constitutes the movie, makes the difference & is what you will always remember.

6. Mar J's rating of the film Michael Clayton

7. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Michael Clayton

8. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Michael Clayton

2007. Avec les prodigieux Tilda Swinton et Sidney Pollack (producteur exécutif avec Steven Soderbergh). Film noir de notre époque, Michael Clayton se garde bien de placer Clooney dans son rôle de séducteur et lui offre la possibilité de se dévoiler. Le réalisateur (TONY GILROY, scénariste de la saga Jason Bourne), propose une intrigue parfaitement ciselée qui tient en haleine jusqu’à la dernière seconde.

9. Thomas's rating of the film Michael Clayton

10. Warren Spratley's rating of the film Michael Clayton

The power of inner conflict, the influence of myth, of an almost archetypal, moral purpose which beckons one to move: MICHAEL CLAYTON is one of the great American films of the past 10 years. It concerns itself deeply w/ how ethical systems come into being in an individual, how those systems pertain to global power & interests. It's about ghosts, insanity, clarity, about complacency & awakening, the mystery of life.

11. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Michael Clayton

12. Axel's rating of the film Michael Clayton

Un thriller de qualité, comme on les aime, haletant jusqu'à la dernière minute, bien qu'on comprenne un peu trop vite les tenants et aboutissants de l'énigme, qui est quasi déflorée dès la moitié du film.

13. azoulay's rating of the film Michael Clayton

Un scénario ficelé, une brochette de stars à l'oeuvre avec une certaine habileté, du suspens, un traitement du sujet sans concession, pas de jolies filles pour détendre l'atmosphère, juste et sérieux jusqu'au bout et même si la mise en scène est parfois lourde et convenue on est pris comme dans un bon film policier américain d'autrefois

14. Steven Dawson's rating of the film Michael Clayton

An interesting thriller with a restrained performance by Clooney.

15. raggiodisole's rating of the film Michael Clayton

George Clooney plays George Clooney in lawyer thing, and Tilda Swinton is also excellent as Tilda Swinton as a lawyer. oh, and something blows up. Its good, but doesn't go very far

16. somerseson's rating of the film Michael Clayton

A very watchable film, but at times I found the film to lack a little bit of substance. When there was action it felt a little forced, and the final scene is a bit too flat to round off the film well. I got the feeling that this film could have been more memorable, and that this is not George Clooney at his very best, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

17. Nikola Enchev's rating of the film Michael Clayton

Few things are more satisfying that Arthur's fervently lucid moment of clarity. A soliloquy to rival any in the history of cinema, it is a perfect distillation of what it feels to be one of the countless numb slaves to the masters of capital.

18. christopher shrimpton's rating of the film Michael Clayton

Excellent; although George Clooney is rarely anything other than George Clooney.

19. simon's rating of the film Michael Clayton

I watched this again couldn't remember if I had seen it all. Worth a watch Clooney good swinton creepy

20. Alice's rating of the film Michael Clayton

21. Heikan's rating of the film Michael Clayton

We now life in an era where selfish individualism is the norm. This should be no surprise, considering what history has taught us about human nature; the thing that makes the modern world so unique is that it has given us the superstructure needed to maintain a distance with the others we are aggravating. If I hurt someone, I don't have to deal with him, at least not directly. Call my lawyer.

22. Joe Zaydon's rating of the film Michael Clayton

Clooney is wonderfully subdued. Wilkinson is a live wire. A perfect balance.

23. Katsura Kuwahara's rating of the film Michael Clayton

I am so glad to watch this movie.

24. Alexandre Couto's rating of the film Michael Clayton