1. Ramzi's rating of the film Michael Jackson's This Is It

Good documentary that is elevated by circumstances surrounding release. To get an intimate look at the work that (partly) killed the man is quite something. Still an exceptional performer

2. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Michael Jackson's This Is It

I personally think it is one of the best documentaries ever existed.

3. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film Michael Jackson's This Is It

There will never be another like Michael.

4. lina maj's rating of the film Michael Jackson's This Is It

(2.5) At 50, Jackson's still had amazing style and moves. Truly a style icon.

5. njgmovies's rating of the film Michael Jackson's This Is It

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film Michael Jackson's This Is It

7. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Michael Jackson's This Is It

8. claudiaaraujo's rating of the film Michael Jackson's This Is It

I think I would have enjoyed more if I was a fan.

9. Brian Ackley's rating of the film Michael Jackson's This Is It

I cannot in all seriousness call Michael Jackson's This Is It a documentary. It's a poorly-conceived, under-produced 20-min featurette stretched into an experimental concert/multi-music video. I love Michael Jackson and this exploitative B-roll is not worthy of his name.

10. George H. Moseman's rating of the film Michael Jackson's This Is It

Whatever else Michel Jackson was, he was "Ubiquitous". His "playmates" were his peers, as he never made it emotionally past 10. Greatness and Reviled have often found sanctuary in the same body. And more than one thing regarding Michael Jackson can be true a the same time. Don't miss the greater cultrual point. See the movie, do it for Western Civilization.

11. amanda's rating of the film Michael Jackson's This Is It

In a time when all were judging and doubting Jackson post his death, this documentary was obviously quickly strewn together to honor his memory and portray his talent. In saying that, how refreshing that we are able to share his final moments where he seems to be of health and regular character. I was so honored to sit in the cinema at the world premiere with some of his nearest and dearest - and it truly was moving.

12. Jerome Magajes's rating of the film Michael Jackson's This Is It

Damn,it's 111min.,apologies for the Mubi team.

13. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Michael Jackson's This Is It

Damn his new concert would have been great!

14. Yuko T.'s rating of the film Michael Jackson's This Is It

Michael is the chosen one. He dances as if he breathes. He makes all the other dancers look dull. Truly inspiring.

15. Lucas Lacámara's rating of the film Michael Jackson's This Is It

As someone who doesn't particularly like Michael Jackson's music, I'm bound to be biased. For the fans, this should be interesting. However, I personally found it pretty dull.

16. MostlyDead's rating of the film Michael Jackson's This Is It

Ever since Jackson's death, This Is It acts as his curtain call and a tribute to a legend. It's remarkable that if not for his death that this could've been his finest hour. It's still great to see it, though.