1. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Micmacs

2. Nermis's rating of the film Micmacs

3. Axel's rating of the film Micmacs

4. Sylvia's rating of the film Micmacs

Not bad, but I definitely expected something better. The relationships between the characters seemed to not be developed enough. The action in general felt confusing at times as well. Still, the idea for the movie was good.

5. Amy Madden's rating of the film Micmacs

Just finished watching this! An entertaining and detailed film that focuses very much on the characteristics of every character. Some of the lines had me laughing and I loved the set design of the whole film. Good watch!

6. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Micmacs

7. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Micmacs

Like in his other works Jeunet has many crazy ideas full of fabulous visual and acoustic details, e.g. the whole world of the junkyard with its moving objects or Bazil's short mind exercises. One of my favorite scenes is Bazil's recognition of the weapon manufacturers which is not only underlined by an orchestral crescendo but also completed with an orchestra that suddenly shows up on the stairs of the building.

8. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Micmacs

9. wiwitaek's rating of the film Micmacs

Nice but the characters almost look alike

10. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Micmacs

11. taniaburrito's rating of the film Micmacs

12. anarresti's rating of the film Micmacs

This works briliantly. It feels like the universe of films like Delicatessen and The City of Lost Children fighting the "real" world of war economy and Realpolitik. And winning. Jeunet is able to do something amazing. He creates fables for grown ups. We do need to believe, against all the cynism of the world. And it turns out, this is the best antydot for escapism. Dare to dream, looking at the world, like children.

13. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Micmacs

This is so entertaining and fun... if only it could become true!

14. Steve G.'s rating of the film Micmacs

Takes a while to get going and there are perhaps one or two too many characters here for us to get to know, but once the 'action' gets going it really is absolutely bags of fun. It's not Jeunet operating at anywhere near his best but it's still better than most things you'll see.

15. REBA M's rating of the film Micmacs

The only description I can give this is: charming.

16. Katie Squires's rating of the film Micmacs

Enjoyable, although lacking the depth and originality of Amelie.

17. Sam Brown's rating of the film Micmacs

18. Katie Goodwin's rating of the film Micmacs

Always original Jeunet. No Amelie but off the wall and humorous as always. Love it.

19. raggiodisole's rating of the film Micmacs

super feelgood film. Wit, invention, even a positive social message. Hardly any dramatic tension, but I say thats a good thing

20. katiestgeorge@gmail.com's rating of the film Micmacs

21. ruthlornaadele's rating of the film Micmacs

i like contortionists who can fit in the fridge. has all the ingredients but somehow missing the cream cheese.

22. nico's rating of the film Micmacs

23. fanfan's rating of the film Micmacs

le amusement, intelligent Bon film!

24. Simon C's rating of the film Micmacs

Best. Revenge. Film. Ever.