1. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

2. paristexas's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

Cheesy ! Bad ! Enjoyable so far in that it's light hearted and completely devoid of any reality. The ever presence of Woody's avatar personality through Owen Wilson ruins any chance of the film's concept being engaging for me, as it brings it back to being a narcissistic fantasy of Woody Allen's.. it doesn't even have the edge or neuroses that made his earlier work somewhat interesting.. but even then..

3. Antoine RL's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

Tom Hiddelston en Francis Scott Fitzgerald est magistral

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

It is a sweet movie about how we long for the past and our nostalgic need to own it, but the romantic story is sadly predictable from beginning to end, especially since Rachel McAdams' character is so damn annoying and act as a groupie girl throughout the film, but Owen is good in a Woody role. Paris has never had better a commercial as Woody do a montage with all the top sights in the film's first two minutes.

5. tinderness's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

Ein wunderbares und kluges Filmvergnügen. Vielleicht auch ein Beweis dafür, dss nicht alles, was gut ist, auch Tiefgang und kinematographische Finesse haben muss. Das Kino ist immer auch ein gutes Medium für Märchen und Lügengeschichten gewesen, ein Stück Traummaschine eben. Das stellt Woody Allen auf sehr vergnügliche Art mit diesem Film unter Beweis.

6. Rulfhi Rulfhi's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

Bertemu dan ngobrol dengan penulis semacam Hemingway, Scott Fitzgerald ataupun seniman di tahun 1920 merupakan impian bagi sebagian orang. Begitu juga dengan Gil yang sedang menulis novel, baginya 1920-an adalah masa keemasan bagi para penulis yang bermukim di Prancis.

7. dwikiaprinaldi's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

8. jewelsofglory's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

One of my all time guilty pleasures. Romantic, dreamy and delicious. I'll watch this film at least once a year.

9. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

Woody Allen just keeps on delivering when it comes to gripping and well told stories, however the continuous lack of flare in his presentation becomes tedious after a while.

10. Daniela Cabrita's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

11. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

12. raquel_ag's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

Enredo: ★★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

13. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

The idea is nice: to take the idealised view of the past and bring it to life, to transform the great artists to housebroken inspirational quote machines as many would prefer them. But there should be more to it. There’s no contradiction, no tension; only a bunch of caricatures you can’t relate to on any level. In the end, it’s as superficial as the idealisation of which it is supposed to be critical.

14. Viola Valéry's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

Oh c'mon guys, your criticism about this film is really boring: what a lack of imagination! Woody is a master of clichés, he knows how to use them wisely. You have a perfect portrait of a dreamer here.In addition you have Paris, Cole Porter, an extra funny Owen Wilson and an even funniest Middle-class american family.What else?

15. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

Seems like time machine but is not, i guess time traveling so much usual buat Allen didn't make it like those things. Although end it up with satire but I like. Is it romance?

16. eccestefan's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

17. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

18. SpacePirate's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

Not one of Allen's best, but any love letter to Paris and the past is still worth checking out, even though its a bit one note at times. Wilson basically portrays Allen, and he is surrounded by one dimensional boring rich people so of course his character would want to escape. The literary and artistic giants are mostly cliches, but it makes sense as this is how Wilson would perceive them. Decent overall. 3 stars

19. xer vokun's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

it tries to impress artificially, broke my immersion beyond repair

20. gld48's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

21. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

22. Dalibor's rating of the film Midnight in Paris

Instead of a writer's surreal search for inspiration in a city's rich cultural background, we follow him being overly exhilarated with a certain era and famous names, all of which remained a basic interpretation of biographies and common stereotypes. All that really came out of his seances was nothing but a vapid notion on nostalgia and a random French girl to save the day.

23. Chichago_'s rating of the film Midnight in Paris

It's easier to like a certain era in the past than facing the unknown future because the past is more familiar to us. We have learned everything about it; it sounds safer due to its certainty. This film shows me that we will always feel the present is never enough, but maybe what we should do is to wholeheartedly live in the present and see where it will bring us.

24. tapdiq's rating of the film Midnight in Paris