1. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Midnight Movies: From the Margin to the Mainstream

2. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Midnight Movies: From the Margin to the Mainstream

3. Pymo's rating of the film Midnight Movies: From the Margin to the Mainstream

00.00 or 24.00 or 12pm. Anyway the perfect time to become a cult movie!

4. Zac Holbrook's rating of the film Midnight Movies: From the Margin to the Mainstream

Loved it but I didn't understand one word Jodorowsky said.

5. Cromm CrĂșaich's rating of the film Midnight Movies: From the Margin to the Mainstream

Not bad but I was a little disappointed by this one.

6. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Midnight Movies: From the Margin to the Mainstream

Good, informative and features interesting interviews.

7. goeienag's rating of the film Midnight Movies: From the Margin to the Mainstream

This was fine, I just wished they touched on more films, especially films that aren't as popular as Rocky Horror and Eraserhead.

8. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Midnight Movies: From the Margin to the Mainstream

Only scratched surfaces... A potentially fascinating topic is largely neutered by being merely a succession of talking heads edited into attention deficit chunks (and why that those swirling backgrounds, lest we look away for a second?) revealing little more than is known elsewhere. A missed opportunity.