1. Dries's rating of the film Midori

Whoa. Just damn straight weird anime. 0.0

5. marco's rating of the film Midori

6. Elme Dino's rating of the film Midori

7. Лиич's rating of the film Midori

Always admired this little crap cuz it was done by hand over a number of years by the guy (think 12), but overall too much shock effect for my taste, I've grown too old for that shit.

8. Jim Fear's rating of the film Midori

Suehiro Maruo's alienation and psychosis. Filthy.

9. Sebas Castro's rating of the film Midori

10. Luis Pires's rating of the film Midori

This should be remade with better animation.

11. bouvardila's rating of the film Midori

one of the most absurd movies i've ever watch, poor Midori.

12. Anca.'s rating of the film Midori

13. kobaia's rating of the film Midori

Pobrecita Midori. Watched in 2013, when I was a fledgling dilettante for the most decrepit convergences of sex and violence. The animation presented some of the most lividly delicious images I have indulged in, and the persistent hope of the girl locked in an inconceivable nightmare of life despite recursive torture engulfed me in the moment of viewing.

14. Pablo Jose Ponce Julve's rating of the film Midori

15. kartina obskura's rating of the film Midori

16. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Midori

17. flalorm's rating of the film Midori

18. Spurcatu's rating of the film Midori

A surrealist trip into the all so real existence of the twisted, tormented, deformed, depraved and exiled. The freak show, the worst places to end up in while believing that the world is all kind and helpful. The bare and helpless youth gradually wrecked by the most despicable and grotesque characters, even though hope still lingers. The scenario is kind of bland, but the gorish, gruesome violent imagery compensates.

19. pandakuma's rating of the film Midori

didn't know that suehiro maruo's work made into animation until now. i personally prefer the manga version, but the motions make maruo sensei's grotesque signature more vivid and i love it.

20. Terry's rating of the film Midori

as you can see from the comment below, this movie is perfect for white dudes who get off on anime especially when images of graphic violence and rape against women can be disguised as something really enchanting and ~surrealist~

21. milkfloat's rating of the film Midori

Disgusting and beautiful and heartbreaking.

22. nothere's rating of the film Midori

An absolute Euro-Guro masterpiece! Beautifully grotesque and disturbingly poignant.

23. Viktor Pedersen's rating of the film Midori

Emotional roller-coaster of disgust, beauty and love. At certain points I wondered if I should keep on watching. But this counter culture portrait of japanese society is entrancing as hell . A special film. MUBI should credit J.A. SEAZER for his music work.

24. gea*'s rating of the film Midori

If you have the dvd watch the extras. Hiroshi Harada is truly amazing!