1. Dalibor's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

As if a comedy premise of babysitting a hooker didn't sound yawningly unimaginative by itself... Eventually it won't turn tacky, but nothing more then a paper-thin far-fetched story trying to pass as a tragedy (!?), even though anyone can guess what was (and whose) main objective. Guess what, it didn't meet a tragic outcome.

2. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

3.5 Some wonderful stuff. The chorus are great. But, not a good film.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

Un Woody Allen qui doit beaucoup à l'excellente Mira Sorvino... www.cinefiches.com

4. wiwitaek's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

5. Leonardo Malaguti's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

6. Naciye Şeyma Kaya's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

ı don't like generally woody allen's clumsiness but this film is good and funny.

7. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

-You didn't see Schindler's List? -That was the one with the Jews and the, um... who were the bad guys? -The Nazis. The blond guys were the Nazis. -They were tough motherfuckers.

8. Marcelo Fornari's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

Some of it works, some of it doesn't, but still manages to be fairly entertaining and at times very clever in its jokes.

9. My PTR's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

Not my fav, but good enough. It is good to see Greek Chorus in a work like this.

10. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

11. Bob's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

Woody Allen's take on Greek tragedy that offers irony and director's typical humor found within infidelity and mixed emotions in absurd situations, with common beats of jazz and joyful way to spend the time in front of screen, although the finished product feels routine more than anything else.

12. GM Mavi's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

I presume, judging this movie with today's values is not fare. I found the beauty of the simplicity yet gripping. Yes I agree it is not an oscar level movie but still entertaining..

13. Rennovatio's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

14. Sin título.'s rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

Paso al acto de narcisismo perverso. No hay chispa, el uso de plano americano es superfluo y hasta el deseo que lleva a la contradicción moral se percibe tedioso.

15. Éryka's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

A funny film, but not the best. Some parts of the movie seem too forced to me. I think Woody Allen has better works.

16. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

"It's no problem. I don't mind throwing up into the wind."

17. Hugo Corona Platt's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

And so there I am on the first day, on the set, and there's this guy fucking me from behind, right, and there's these two huge guys dressed like cops in my mouth at the same time and I remember thinking to myself, "I like acting. I wanna study." Woody Allen un genio del guión.

18. omar.recillas@gmail.com's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

Hated Linda's voice :/ Nevertheless I enjoyed the film. Loved the quote: "Achilles only have an Achilles's hell, I have a all Achilles body" hehehe

19. Rocío En Ameca's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

20. maría f guerrero's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

It seems like every time I try to give Allen a chance, his films just disappoint me and leave me thinking why the hell people praise him so damn much? (I mean, it shouldn't be because of his content). It was just so corny and cheesy, the jokes were bad and the Greek chorus thing was just like ????

21. AEDR2's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

Odio el final, arruino la película, iba tan bien...

22. Joaquín Font's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

23. Jazi Jaziel's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

Es divertida e irónica :) pero nada especial :v

24. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Mighty Aphrodite

Flat. Very flat. The jokes are unfunny. The Greek chorus is disturbing & boring & unfunny too. The writing, the directing & the casting is weak. Especially Bonham Carter is a miscast, a total failure;. she simply doesn't fit with her role. A rock-bottom Allen movie. Boring.