1. chanandre's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

efron+plaza+kendrick+devine = enough: my plate is already full.

2. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

3. Grasshopper's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

AP and AK hilarious as expected. Leading men also funny = bonus!

4. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

Cute. Lots of improv I’m guessing which is a substitute nowadays for funny writing. Hire some pleasent personalities and let them “shine” by saying whatever comes into their head and any given moment while the cameras roll. Judd Apatow effect is call it. The stars are fun enough to carry the movie but nothing great to say the least

5. Stein Ove Lien's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

6. Maria Wilton's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

1.5 - It's stupid but at least it makes fun of itself. In the end it got annoying.

7. Lucy Zhang's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

8. Diderot's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

I like Aubrey Plaza, but this movie is a cultural crime.

9. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

High-pitched screeching doesn't really register as comedy to me, which was about half of the comedy that this movie presented. The other half was just kind of cringey self-deprecation and obnoxious character performances.

10. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

adam devines squeals are the best part

11. babycakesromero's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

actually & surprisingly very funny. way funnier than expected. have unwittingly just watched an efron trilogy and he might just be that rarest of cinematic unicorns - good looking and highly amusing. I feel a man crush developing...altho have to say the other leads esp. anna kendrick nailed it too...

12. f-nanda's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

I LOVE THE CAST! Funny but not remarkable.

13. Star Lord's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

Forse 1,5. Una gran cazzata, non molto divertente ma con qualche scena simpatica.

14. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

Couldn't help it, made me laugh

15. Kamran's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

Expectedly tawdry humour and behaviour from four affable actors. Stupid, escapist, turn off brain movie. 52/100 - Mediocre.

16. patríciapinho's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

17. alchimia's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

18. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

I've said it before, but I'll say it again; when a comedy has a gag-reel over the end credits, it's a clear indication that the filmmakers knew their movie sucked, and thus they've slapped on the gag-reel as a sort of apology; "we're awfully sorry that the movie you just paid to see was terrible, but here's a ""hilarious"" gag-reel to compensate"!. Filmmakers, the gag-reel makes it worse - salt in the wound!.

19. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

Some solid laughs. Has some flava of the "Scary Movie" type of movies. Jokes in it are ridiculous and even absurd... I mean I don't care. I laughed enough... 2.999999 stars

20. Polyglot's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

"Did you just push your tits up and say feminism?"

21. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

This movie will get the worst reviews by most, but it was enjoyable and fun. Aubrey Plaza rocks the role of bad girl (although she may have already been typecasted in it).

22. Operation Kino's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

Election year reminder: Mike's and Dave's votes each count precisely as much as yours.

23. Marjan Mar's rating of the film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates