1. mubianer's rating of the film Milestones

That feeling when you have looked forward to watch a film for a long time, but it is even better than expected. How come this isn't more widely known?? Really innovative and moving at the same time. Various people who have tried to make the world a better place coming to terms with life after the 60's has ended. And like all great works of art just about...life itself.

2. Nachtreich's rating of the film Milestones

3. Alex Ander 0's rating of the film Milestones

"we figured out that a revolution was not just a series of incidents but a whole life"

4. J. Cortazar's rating of the film Milestones

5. Den-Leroy Kangalee's rating of the film Milestones

ONE OF THE GREATEST MOVIES EVER MADE. Kramer was a revolutionary humanist. A poet. An underrated, unsung, ostracized filmmaker!

6. El Biffo's rating of the film Milestones

Magnificent alternative-lifestyle epic of tremendous depth and breadth. A totally unique masterpiece. I watched in amazement, wondering, "How was this made? Magic?"

7. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Milestones

"Milestones" es homenaje y frustración de los revolucionarios de los años 70. Es pasado, presente y futuro. Es la añoranza, el fracaso y la póstuma decadencia del simpatizante político. Un filme sobre individuos que se sienten atemporales. Es por ello que los tiempos saltan y se confunden. Es además histórico y meta-ficción. Todo aquí es reflexivo. Son años en que se frustra un discurso y se reemplaza por la utopía.

8. Légère éclaircie's rating of the film Milestones

Film un peu fourre-tout mélangeant joyeusement les séquences fictions et documentaires, en intégrant également des archives, avec une très belle qualité d'image. Il me manque quelques références mais ce film est un témoignage précieux d'une époque.

9. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film Milestones

This should be in the canon, and it isn't.

10. NR's rating of the film Milestones

11. Nathan Johnson's rating of the film Milestones

12. Nuno André Silva's rating of the film Milestones

The first time i saw a real child-birth. Kramer makes every other director look insignificant.

13. Mike Spence's rating of the film Milestones

14. Aquieu's rating of the film Milestones

"I had seen their tears and sighs and I had heard their groans and I would give every drop of blood in my veins to free them.." -- A half-remembered Harriet Tubman quote given in the film that, despite missing exact accuracy, captures the essence of the message.

15. Ultra Kebab's rating of the film Milestones

One of the best mockumentaries I've seen so far.

16. Yuki Aditya's rating of the film Milestones

The world in Kramer film is a world beyond ideology and any political stances. It's where emotions could still get in th way n influencing the intellectual convictions. How Kramer peek into a political radicals has never fallen into simply making statements (move aside Godard).its beauty lies within how we live in their world and experiencing fears, doubts and intelligence.Suddenly I feel I over-rated lots of films.