1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Milk

2. -REM-'s rating of the film Milk

3. Absentia's rating of the film Milk

4. ceknklsn's rating of the film Milk

5. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Milk

Adulthood... how ghastly. How much of ourselves we lose, and how much our souls are lost. Yusuf's great admiration for the beauty of this natural world is polluted into raping and destroying the thing he loves; all for money. How evil that we entertain a labour market this :(

6. Mehmet Ali Karar's rating of the film Milk

7. Algitya's rating of the film Milk

the funniest yet always mesmerizing

8. Pedro Ponte's rating of the film Milk

Kaplanoğlu's trilogy is dressed in a very rare kind of beauty -- the kind that sneaks up on you a little bit. There's a distinctly spiritual and earthly quality to all three films and, while they seem mostly observational, what you're observing is actually just a man's life, Yusuf's life, so there's a lot about a lot of things being said if you pay enough attention.

9. Burcu's rating of the film Milk

Second film in the Egg-Milk-Honey trilogy.

10. Frank ViSo's rating of the film Milk

Già dalla prima sorprendente sequenza è chiaro che ci si addentra in terreni metafisici. Il migliore della trilogia del promettente Kaplanoglu!

11. Jugu Abraham's rating of the film Milk

Kaplanoglu is one of my two favorite Turkish directors--the other being Ceylan. The former is more demanding of the viewer. I am privileged to have met the director and interviewed him. While "Honey" remains my favorite Kaplanoglu film, my review of "Milk" which includes parts of my interview with the director is at http://moviessansfrontiers.blogspot.in/2012/11/135-turkish-director-semih-kaplanoglus.html

12. Nadin's rating of the film Milk

A very profound piece. I watched Bal first before I came across the trilogy as a whole. Hence, I watched it the other way around. But I'm astonished how Kaplanoglu succeeds in sticking to his original characters. I can see the little boy in all of the films.