1. Iuliaalexandra's rating of the film Milk

2. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Milk

3. anacecil's rating of the film Milk

Muy buena !!!! Excelente actuación !!! El Tema es sobre Milk, el famoso político social que abrió las puertas a la tolerancia a los homosexuales

4. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Milk

Not so bad, slightly corny by the end, but a great story.

5. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Milk

6. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Milk

7. ughchenausea's rating of the film Milk

8. Chris's rating of the film Milk

even sean penn couldn't make me not like this

9. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Milk

The film all round is pretty damn flawless from the all star cast putting in good performances to the pacing of one man's fight for political recognition towards homophobia and religions organisations simply on his sexuality with some help from the gay community letting their voices be heard. It's a subject a knew little about and it was informative and entertaining with Penn's performance standing out like a queen.

10. Marta Donati's rating of the film Milk

14. opandadodavid's rating of the film Milk

Uma ridícula, irritante e inapropriada banda sonora do Homem Elfo... Rrrrrrrrr

15. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Milk

16. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Milk

Well, this was an emotional one for me. Sean Penn is killing the acting in here - from the first scene you can almost taste another person, his moves, his smile. He delivers it. I also really like the colors of this film, it's nostalgic and beautiful. The kind of story that's almost good on its own - Van Sant just had to figure out the truth in it, visually, and he did.

17. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Milk

18. Éryka's rating of the film Milk

Good and interesting movie, Sean Penn is the best part of it.

19. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film Milk

faz muito tempo que vi...mas gostei!

20. Joyce Hueting's rating of the film Milk

21. antibody's rating of the film Milk

one of the first movies i saw and talked about for the entire dinner afterwards

22. Jack Marsden's rating of the film Milk

Wonderfully charismatic performances from Penn and Hirsch, but the whole thing feels a little rushed. A two hour film on the fight against proposition six would probably have been more effective. Impressive regardless 3.5/5

23. caitlin.f's rating of the film Milk

typical story about the LGBT movement with no women, people of color, or transgender people. BYE.

24. Agne's rating of the film Milk

Although I am not saying anything new here, Milk is very moving and Sean Penn's acting is excellent. I didn't know of Harvey Milk's existence prior to watching this, I could never forget of it now. Also I thought that the writing re his opponent was very balanced - he's no raving right wing psycho (well, he is, but you know what I mean), he's a man under a lot of pressure that Harvey recognizes in one of the scenes.

← Previous 1 3 4