1. Florence's rating of the film Milky Way

more strangeness please in cinema!! and all about movement or movings

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Milky Way

3. Cojocariu Claudia's rating of the film Milky Way

So Ulrich Seidl & Roy Andersson - ish. It was like ”Great Expectations” but with no expectations except the irony. Loved it.

4. Nadin's rating of the film Milky Way

This film is a photo album with sound. I loved it. More on my blog: http://tinyurl.com/nr6q5z9

5. Tøkk's rating of the film Milky Way

The last frame is magical

6. bennievermeer's rating of the film Milky Way

Perhaps the best way to describe this film is as a 'Songs from the Second Floor' in extreme slow-motion. Consisting of ten tableaux vivants, all beautifully composed exteriors, it presents an absurd and comical view of human life, in the slow pace of a wild life documentary. Read my full review: www.brnrd.net/blog/archive/2008/01/26/iffr-milky-way

7. Frank ViSo's rating of the film Milky Way

Galleria di spazi e forme in 10 piani sequenza.

8. mannequinlegs's rating of the film Milky Way

don't deny yourself the experience of Tejút by watching it, and expecting it to be something, it quite obviously - is not.

9. AlexanderKR's rating of the film Milky Way

Somehow like Roy Andersson on downers. Very good though.

10. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Milky Way

Hungameron as told by Benedek Flieggaccio, histoires pas merveilleuses in an amoral time.

11. Juan Barquin's rating of the film Milky Way

While it is not something I would consciously consider sitting down and watching in theaters, it is an interesting experiment. Each vignette, while lacking in any overall plot, is like a beautifully shot photograph that you might seen blown up in an art exhibit. Many will argue that each tells its own interesting story, but some of them are unfortunately not as engaging as others. Lovely use of ambient sound though.

12. NO LONGER HUMAN's rating of the film Milky Way

There is no dialogue just an ambient sound that i can hear in Milky Way. That's the point , the film want to show us to feel the atmosphere on this film and think about it (What is the meaning of the story?). With an ambient sound that will be make us soo fresh in our mind also fantastic LONG SHOOT CAMERA effect , TEJUT worth in value by giving 5 stars.