1. tyb's rating of the film Millions

It might not be fair to criticize child actors, but when their performance is this bad it's hard to look past. Even for a children's movie the plot is a bit too contrived. Most importantly, however, Boyle's visual style does not lend itself well to the material, which makes the whole thing seem like a bizarre collision of a stylized action film and charming Christmas entertainment for the family.

2. smndvdcl's rating of the film Millions

A super young adult fiction adaptation equal to 'Skellig'.

3. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Millions

4. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Millions

The screenplay by Cottrell-Boyce is unfocused but occasionally brilliant, creating a child's eye perspective on the issues of poverty & distribution of wealth, while also telling an engaging story about a family rebuilding itself after experiencing grief. Flights of magical realism are imaginative & moving, but too often the subtleties are bludgeoned by Boyle's characteristically flashy & sensationalist direction.

5. Ethan's rating of the film Millions

This is a great little family film where the children in it aren't annoying and the story is very compelling.

6. BirdieGoBoom's rating of the film Millions

While I adored the cinematography and direction, I couldn't bring myself to sympathize with any of the characters. Though I appreciate religious films, I found this one to be too overtly religious to the point where it was preachy.

7. Pymo's rating of the film Millions

8. Siavash Aliparast's rating of the film Millions

The whole time that Damian's mum was on screen my eyes were filled with tears

9. El Biffo's rating of the film Millions

Definitely my favorite Danny Boyle film. I love how we go into this boy's imagination, and when he is visited by saints, in his imaginary world; it evokes the feelings of fantasy in the way that only children have!

10. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Millions

Carinissimo, con momenti di altissima ironia e una critica al valore che viene dato dalla società ai soldi. Divertente anche il modo in cui il mondo "pulito" dei bambini viene contaminato dal denaro (anche se il punto -da me condiviso- del protagonista non cambia mai: i soldi sono solo cose) e amara invece la reazione degli adulti che ad appropriarsi del malloppo non ci pensano un attimo. Bello anche il finale. 4*

11. Hugo Resendiz Saldivar's rating of the film Millions

Bien hecha y dirigida, tiene un buen ritmo y me gusto el stop-motion del principio. Tiene buen sentido de dirección para los niños, me parecieron muy bien los dos hermanos, diferentes pero que se complementan muy bien.

12. Addy's rating of the film Millions

13. Joel's rating of the film Millions

A neat concept from one of the most assorted directors at work today. An interesting tackling of some major spiritual questions but my complaint comes in the uncertainty of the tone, it wants to be a family film but it's still a bit to much of an adult theme. Worth the watch for those interested.

14. TROLLJEGERLEND's rating of the film Millions

Beautiful film. The music is some of the best i've ever heard.

15. Movies Nick's rating of the film Millions

Rewarding both intellectually and emotionally. I personally prefer Millions to Slumdog, although I'm quite alone in that.

16. Anita Laura's rating of the film Millions

un millón de sensaciones eso es esta pelicula :)

17. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Millions

Millions has millions delightful treat for my personal enjoyment in films.