1. anschyn's rating of the film Mind Game

that kind of film with amazing used of art, colours, animations,and inspirational talks,but also in the end make you yelling what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck?

2. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Mind Game

Based off a comic the film doesn't actual follow a plot per say. Actually it doesn't really follow any sort of coherent narrative but I certainly wasn't bored. It's a film where you really have to just enjoy the ride and see where the next bat shit scene the animators will take you from whales, Yakuza football enthusiasts, incoherent flashbacks and the first time I've seen someone disarm a gun with his buttocks.

3. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Mind Game

siento que la animación se inventó para llegar a esto, sigo pensando en lo ridículamente dinámica que es

4. Sarah's rating of the film Mind Game

you need to see this. just for fun. it is crazy.

5. MistaRichard's rating of the film Mind Game

Conceptually brilliant and very visually compelling, but feels a bit exaggerated at times or perhaps overly enfatuated with itself, at the expense of the characters; it is nonetheless worth the watch even if only to marvel at Yuasa's masterful use of colour and montage editing.

6. Khristine's rating of the film Mind Game

7. Лиич's rating of the film Mind Game

8. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Mind Game

(Generous) 7 - Simple, life-affirming message wrapped in 10 tons of unabated psychedelia. Found it captivating and unengaging in equal measure. On the few occasions where it's completely on its game, however, it's a feast for the eyes and ears. The last act in particular is absolutely fantastic.

9. Jim Fear's rating of the film Mind Game

10. João Portalegre's rating of the film Mind Game

I hate ratings. I loved this. there's bad parts and there's good ones that save it. the explanation for it all might just work for everything, but oh, man, was it not any less brilliant.

11. mlstrx's rating of the film Mind Game

this gave me motion sickness. yuasa knows what's up.

12. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Mind Game

13. bloodcurdlingsameness's rating of the film Mind Game

I'm not sure if the story was any good, I was too busy enjoying the hell out of the animation.

14. Nathan Silva's rating of the film Mind Game

An ingenuous and juvenile outlook on life and existence. The execution however is brilliant and very original.

15. yasdnil's rating of the film Mind Game

I could watch this over and over again and never get sick of it. Maybe the whale part, but only for a little bit. The animation style is out of this world crazy good.

16. Theories Of Anxiety's rating of the film Mind Game

17. redux's rating of the film Mind Game

Maybe animation is not dead, after all.

18. pancake lizard's rating of the film Mind Game

I'm not into anime whatsoever, but this one is brilliant fun. The look is one of a kind, the plot is so over the top after a while you just tune in and everything starts making sense and it's all just a big mess that somehow works. The second half may be a bit slow and the Viva montage may not be for all, but god, this was fun.

19. TheCentralRuhr's rating of the film Mind Game

Screenshot says it all, doesn't it?

20. Jack Ea's rating of the film Mind Game

21. bartkl's rating of the film Mind Game

A playful, surreal celebration of life. Sometimes it's nostalgic and touching, then -mockingly?- superficial in its display of violence and the carnal -boobs and guns!-, and throughout it's bizarre and original. Stylistically, it is stunning and continuously refreshing, which by itself makes it enthralling enough to watch. Finally: this is not typical anime. Even if you're no anime fan, you might want to try it.

22. Balder Strååt's rating of the film Mind Game

23. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Mind Game

24. subtonal's rating of the film Mind Game

After watching this, I feel like every little detail of life matters a little bit more than it did before. Definitely one of the best animated films I've ever seen!