1. Maratka Alarma's rating of the film Mindhunter

вот отличный ответ на волнующий меня вопрос "что заставляет некоторых людей выбирать себе подобную профессию"

2. Bob's rating of the film Mindhunter

Great premise turned into an engaging TV series whose protagonists are its major flaw. It's almost insulting watching the main heroes congratulating themselves for cracking the case based on their own projections of how things went on. Serious topics are explored in a very much childish way, as if we are watching freshmen playing with their new toy instead of FBI agents. But it's very enjoyable childish play to watch

3. cyberia's rating of the film Mindhunter

4. RumbleFish's rating of the film Mindhunter

Lento, angosciante e semplice

5. Rúben A. Jesus's rating of the film Mindhunter

6. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Mindhunter

7. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Mindhunter

4.5 why some people keep saying that Anna Torv is a miscast !?!? Not at all.

8. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Mindhunter

I love the acting it's so good, i love the story, i love the dialogues, whoa. Psychological impact that this made on me is so big. Solid emotional core. Character build up is handled so skillfully. Whole set up grew more on me every episode. Looking forward to S2

9. jenstor's rating of the film Mindhunter

10. carrielou's rating of the film Mindhunter

There wasn't much thrill but many insights. I like the scenes where they try to obtain informations from the 'expert' killers. The reason behind their act of killings, which is based on real-life interview, is interesting.

11. Mahda Purmahdi's rating of the film Mindhunter

Highly disappointed. But how could I expect more from a mediocre filmmaker like Fincher?

12. Miguel Plante's rating of the film Mindhunter

Malgré un épisode pilote plutôt lent et peu charmeur dans le bassin des séries qui nous sont offertes aujourd'hui, Mindhunter est écrite avec une intelligence remarquable, tenue par des comédiens en pleine forme. Un récit différent, mature, mais pas pour les amateurs d'action et de rebondissements spectaculaires.

13. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Mindhunter

GREAT SHOW WITH A HORRENDOUS TITLE.

14. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Mindhunter

this is not that good, there is something missing

15. Joana China's rating of the film Mindhunter

16. Diderot's rating of the film Mindhunter

I think it succeeds largely through the casting of Groff. It's hard to imagine another actor being able to play this role without being creepy, and I think it has to do with the ambiguity that results from a gay actor playing straight. (Go ahead and call that out as potentially offensive. It's just a fact that it affects the performance.)

17. João R's rating of the film Mindhunter

It's great but it also has a dry taste to it. There was something missing to complete it.

18. Chichago_'s rating of the film Mindhunter

I can't even put my appreciation for this tv series into words.

19. senitree's rating of the film Mindhunter

I think this serie is somehow working to deconstruct what its obvious and expected, and that is what makes me stuck in it.

20. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Mindhunter

21. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Mindhunter

"Crime is the response to a bad community, crime doesn’t make the community bad."

22. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Mindhunter

New title: "How a momma can affect you" ; Positive note: Evolution of Holden Ford.

23. Spook's rating of the film Mindhunter

Fincher works his Zodiac-magic again. Quite a relief to finally see a decent series without the usual celebrities in a protagonist role. The predictable drama and change in storyline and behaviour of the characters, however, has made me not look forward to season 2. Also disappointing is the protagonist as a 'Sheldon Cooper meets Sherlock Holmes' type of guy, and the casting of the actor portraying him.

24. Gone Daddy Gone's rating of the film Mindhunter