1. Mahda Purmahdi's rating of the film Mindhunter

Highly disappointed. But how could I expect more from a mediocre filmmaker like Fincher?

2. Miguel Plante's rating of the film Mindhunter

Malgré un épisode pilote plutôt lent et peu charmeur dans le bassin des séries qui nous sont offertes aujourd'hui, Mindhunter est écrite avec une intelligence remarquable, tenue par des comédiens en pleine forme. Un récit différent, mature, mais pas pour les amateurs d'action et de rebondissements spectaculaires.

3. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Mindhunter

GREAT SHOW WITH A HORRENDOUS TITLE.

4. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Mindhunter

this is not that good, there is something missing

5. Joana China's rating of the film Mindhunter

6. Diderot's rating of the film Mindhunter

I think it succeeds largely through the casting of Groff. It's hard to imagine another actor being able to play this role without being creepy, and I think it has to do with the ambiguity that results from a gay actor playing straight. (Go ahead and call that out as potentially offensive. It's just a fact that it affects the performance.)

7. João R's rating of the film Mindhunter

It's great but it also has a dry taste to it. There was something missing to complete it.

8. Chichago_'s rating of the film Mindhunter

I can't even put my appreciation for this tv series into words.

9. senitree's rating of the film Mindhunter

I think this serie is somehow working to deconstruct what its obvious and expected, and that is what makes me stuck in it.

10. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Mindhunter

11. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Mindhunter

"Crime is the response to a bad community, crime doesn’t make the community bad."

12. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Mindhunter

New title: "How a momma can affect you" ; Positive note: Evolution of Holden Ford.

13. Spook's rating of the film Mindhunter

Fincher works his Zodiac-magic again. Quite a relief to finally see a decent series without the usual celebrities in a protagonist role. The predictable drama and change in storyline and behaviour of the characters, however, has made me not look forward to season 2. Also disappointing is the protagonist as a 'Sheldon Cooper meets Sherlock Holmes' type of guy, and the casting of the actor portraying him.

14. Gone Daddy Gone's rating of the film Mindhunter

Excellent...in-a-Mr. Burns-voice...

15. DenoResandono's rating of the film Mindhunter

Watching MINDHUNTER is like attending criminology or psychology class for ± 10 hours. I think - it's easy for me to say that MINDHUNTER is one of the best TV series of the year. It's gripping, haunting, and I never get bored from start to finish. A compliment for Joe Penhall, David Fincher, & the rest of the crew. MINDHUNTER proved something: You don't need gore or action sequences to make such a thrilling story...

16. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Mindhunter

17. HAD!L's rating of the film Mindhunter

the dialogue is just perfect. watching the impact of the job on each character's development is quite amazing too.

18. bitterMoo's rating of the film Mindhunter

19. MisterColo93's rating of the film Mindhunter

20. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Mindhunter

Not bad but not great. Recommended.

21. ig_____or's rating of the film Mindhunter

"Mindhunter" subverts the expectations for this kind of show by not showing you the victims, the killings or the crime scenes. Pretty much everything is left for the viewer to imagine, which can prove disappointing to some. However, I think that the characters, dialogues and production values make it very entertaining. Dr. Carr and Ed Kemper were standouts but the leading duo is also quite charming. Season 2, please.

22. Loris De Santis's rating of the film Mindhunter

23. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film Mindhunter

otchima! ansiosa pra segunda temporada...

24. morals and dogma's rating of the film Mindhunter