1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Minotaur

2. Jorge Negrete's rating of the film Minotaur

3. G.'s rating of the film Minotaur

Had always found the relationship between families and their housekeepers strangely apathetic during stays with friends in Mexico.

4. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Minotaur

(1.5 stars) I'm sure that you can delve deep into this and find "meaning" if you want to search for it. But this is not good cinema to me. This is pure pretension. But, hey... to each his own, I suppose.

5. rolalvarez's rating of the film Minotaur

Algo lenta y aburrida hasta que entiendes el trasfondo de esta buenísima película.

6. Landen Celano's rating of the film Minotaur

Inception, but from the outside?

7. InTasia's rating of the film Minotaur

No aguanté ni el trailer.

8. GabrielGomez's rating of the film Minotaur

Nada interesante. Cine de autor malo, nunca entendí la situación o sus arcos narrativos.

9. panagiotatos's rating of the film Minotaur

this film is better than sleeping pillzzzzzz...

10. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Minotaur

What is the point in making the characters sleep that much? Only for creating surreal atmosphere? I couldn't get it. In the beginning, it was like a student apartment house and the students (a little older though for being a college student) were getting ready for their final exams. Later, their sleeping habit has lasted long enough to make the film sleepy.

11. Hellrick's rating of the film Minotaur

12. Jade Decock's rating of the film Minotaur

Leaves you with hints of beauty and open brackets

13. turnerBroadcast p3Dr0's rating of the film Minotaur

14. Samuel Wells's rating of the film Minotaur

This film is incredibly clever, not always finding a way exactly deliver the message it wishes to convey. I was always struck by the atmospheric manipulation to be creepy when it needed to be. The build up of the film is spot on, able to tangentially tell its story with a number of narrative devices that felt fresh when it would have so easily been gimmicky in a lesser film. Deeply flawed, but still lovable for them.

15. David R Williams's rating of the film Minotaur

16. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Minotaur

It's almost like a Borges short story.

17. Neil troost's rating of the film Minotaur

18. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Minotaur

Uh, okay. From what I can gather, this movie is basically a chocolate box of evocations about the walls between people, the walls between the interior and exterior world, the walls between being asleep and awake, etc. And invoking a story about a creature that lives inside a series of inter-connected walls makes sense. But the damning thing about this movie is that it's very simple and boring.

19. Sidereus's rating of the film Minotaur

As everyone is sleeping in this movie, I slept as well

20. 2multo's rating of the film Minotaur

Intricate and beautiful. Surrealistic splashes whose sprinkles hint at social privilege. Mysteriously told via labyrinth. Worth a view.

21. Quattro's rating of the film Minotaur

I usually never rate a movie without having finished it, but God what's this supposed to mean? I can't believe someone took it seriously.

22. Ryan Swen's rating of the film Minotaur

Reading and narcolepsy go hand in hand.

23. Edward Masters's rating of the film Minotaur

it is a really good movie for watching I do recommend it.

24. Camila Vimo's rating of the film Minotaur

I found this film to be very undeveloped and slow. I failed to see the view in the film. It just seemed like the director just wanted to create a film about the an average middle class life in Mexico City. I did not find myself drawn to anything throughout the entire film. I hoping it was going to display the culture and beauty Mexico has to offer but it seems like there was not even a plot.