1. Bertirima's rating of the film Miracle in Cell No.7

Ya allah ini siapa yg ngupas bawang?!

2. auloel's rating of the film Miracle in Cell No.7

Touching, but not make me cry. If you people wanna make remake, please make it unpredictable.

3. clementiny's rating of the film Miracle in Cell No.7

I'm a sucker for a father and daughter relationship movie. 4 stars because I still expect something more idk

4. Mr Ton Ton's rating of the film Miracle in Cell No.7

Solid child actress, over the top melancholic score. Hole script.

5. bunkbedd's rating of the film Miracle in Cell No.7

My heart aches for this film. The main characters' resemblance to I am Sam is a bit disturbing though

6. In Space's rating of the film Miracle in Cell No.7

This korean movie is really touch me so good! What a sad movie, a love of a father, a friendship, justice, pride, honesty. All of them in one movie. Good job!

7. inggridnovaleta's rating of the film Miracle in Cell No.7

8. Lulu Nursyifa's rating of the film Miracle in Cell No.7

9. vivi's rating of the film Miracle in Cell No.7

10. Rian Fajartama's rating of the film Miracle in Cell No.7

11. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film Miracle in Cell No.7

How could be a man has mental sickness has a beautifull children. hahahaha but it's sad story, donn't forget prepare some piece of tissue...

12. Ottori Tekki Chan's rating of the film Miracle in Cell No.7

This movie make me laugh out loud and the next moment i cry like a baby . I've seen so many different korean movies and this was definitely one of the best movies out there.

13. pandakuma's rating of the film Miracle in Cell No.7

14. lndah's rating of the film Miracle in Cell No.7

Yeah, It's sad. But that's about it. Maybe if i could put aside some inner talks and enjoy a cup of sadness they offered me i could have cried. But i feel like it's just offering you nonstop dramatic moments, like those bad gore films without any decent plot. Please,don't hate me.

15. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film Miracle in Cell No.7

16. eek's rating of the film Miracle in Cell No.7

Silly and unrealistic, but also sad and touching.

17. Amy's rating of the film Miracle in Cell No.7

You'll feel awkward... laugh really loud, embarrassed-cry, chuckle and sniff. And you're gonna love it: http://www.yam-mag.com/reviews/film-reviews/miracle-in-cell-no-7/